**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 5 star masacre worth rank 4? (Unduped)

Is 5 star masacre worth rank 4? (Unduped) 36 votes

Yes go for it
58%
EvilEmpireOsfan8Duke_SilverTaZ_4178BahamutMCoC_fanGrootman1294Colonaut123LordRaymond3AleorDenslo500LoctiteSuperGlueLormifEtjamaSquishyjrThe_4THmgj0630Arsozgp87diegobdias84H3t3r 21 votes
No, wait for something better
41%
sfu_koraxRaganatorDKilburnJim0172WerewrymlIPowerIlMeebletonZoranabc201HfchangNBSAIMr_ElukakaXN0nameXMiStaLovaKalantak 15 votes

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Yes go for it
    His sig ability doesn't make a huge difference. If you have a Domino and Rulk to carry with him though, he can be pretty deadly. I've got him as a duped 6* that I took to R2, and haven't regretted it yet. I suspect he'll be pretty handy with Warlock when I get to him.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Funny im facing similar problems but with a 3-4 rank up gem and mine is dupped. Can't find any Rank 4 gameplay
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes go for it
    There are better choices, but he’s worth R4 if you enjoy playing him.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited August 2019
    No, wait for something better
    I have the flaming trinity, but I wont take Masacre past 3/45. T2a is better spent elsewhere and those skill t4c in someone like Aegon or gwenpool or nick fury or killmonger
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Hfchang said:

I have the flaming trinity, but I wont take Masacre past 3/45. T2a is better spent elsewhere and those skill t4c in someone like Aegon or gwenpool or nick fury or killmonger

Same...I would like to r4 him someday though... Maybe after I explore LoL.

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Depends. He’s kind of hard to use (personally), but his damage is pretty good, and if you have the flaming trinity, you might as well make him a bit stronger. From a neutral standpoint, he’s probably not really worth r4, so it depends on how much you like him
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yes go for it
    If your running the domino trinity it’s nice to have your synergy pieces useable. I find him to be very effective and getting good at him improved my overall skill set because hitting into blocks/ring control is definitely valuable.