**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why isn’t Ghost Rider incinerate immune?

I think Ghost Rider should be incinerate immune, because his head is always on fire, he breathes out fire (sp2) and holds a fire whip (sp1).

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Because he isn’t.

PS the search bar exists for a reason
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Seriously? Again?

Search it!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Another day, another GR isnt incinerate immune post.
  • Subject872Subject872 Posts: 6
    Ok I’ll delete the post
  • Subject872Subject872 Posts: 6
    How do I delete it
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I just came here to see all the people freak out that a new user to the forums didn't use the search bar... Like seriously, people aren't even polite about it anymore, they just get instantly mad.

@Subject872 the simple answer is that Kabam does not strictly follow what we might think of as "logical" because this all exists in a comic book where logic is thrown out the window. I'm with you it would make sense for him to be immune to incinerate, but that's just not the way it is, so we have to deal with it. As for how to delete this thread, you can't. Only a mod can shut it down.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Because game balance.

Werewrym said:

I just came here to see all the people freak out that a new user to the forums didn't use the search bar... Like seriously, people aren't even polite about it anymore, they just get instantly mad.

@Subject872 the simple answer is that Kabam does not strictly follow what we might think of as "logical" because this all exists in a comic book where logic is thrown out the window. I'm with you it would make sense for him to be immune to incinerate, but that's just not the way it is, so we have to deal with it. As for how to delete this thread, you can't. Only a mod can shut it down.

Because it’s dumb to have these post anymore and it’s annoying period
    No, what's annoying is how many people get so mad over something so insignificant. I get that people can use the search bar, and I'm all for pointing out that they can use it. But people should stop with the freaking out over something that has absolutely no effect on them.

Just give an explanation then suggest using the search bar in the future, then move on. Instead we get angry responses or people sarcastically insulting users for not being as well versed in how to use the forums. Seriously it makes the forums very unappealing to new users and is a bad representation of the community.
    edited August 2019

Werewrym said:

Werewrym said:

Because it’s dumb to have these post anymore and it’s annoying period
    No, what's annoying is how many people get so mad over something so insignificant. I get that people can use the search bar, and I'm all for pointing out that they can use it. But people should stop with the freaking out over something that has absolutely no effect on them.

Just give an explanation then suggest using the search bar in the future, then move on. Instead we get angry responses or people sarcastically insulting users for not being as well versed in how to use the forums. Seriously it makes the forums very unappealing to new users and is a bad representation of the community.
    By the same way you try to parent people we can decide to tell them to use the search tool
    I'm not trying to stop anyone from telling people to use the search bar. People just need to stop being so disrespectful in the way they do it.

Also I'm not going to argue about this, I've said my bit, it's clear you disagree which is fine, but I'm not going to keep trying to explain myself.