**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forum Choice

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
I will R5 whichever champ gets the most votes.

My current R5 champs: Namor, Ghost, Blade, CG, Cap IW, and Medusa.

Whichever one wins will get awakened and sigged up appropriately as well.

Let the voting begin.

Forum Choice 107 votes

Annihilus
28%
DNA3000allinashesStar_Lord_ThikasLvernon15LilMaddogHTWorknprogressTimrosJack_OHaraTheMightyKahrIamTryingMyBestJrendon13CoachLedGamerTcx23433Bear3djr17AleorxxKyojinxxNopedrooo 30 votes
Hyperion
39%
RagamugginGunnerdanielmathSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantRaganatorCrkwestNifzTheVyrusGAM3RGUYTerraIsman1998NojokejaymGeneralDCOsfan8Thecrusher_9756DonnymeijWerewrymSpurgeon14loneranger423Kerneas 42 votes
Cull Obsidian
32%
XillymanWardenclockJim0172ThatGuyYouSaw235_ASDF_CassyPanchulon21Archdemon_TaZ_4178BahamutIDogeNewman0067SiddhantCainFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnighttoopchiTheSquish671Kishon98X_Factor_Agent 35 votes

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    Annihilus
    This is going to be a close one. Get your votes in! Looks like every vote will matter.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Annihilus
    Everyone vote annihilus, there aren’t enough of them in the community
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Where's the button for "Get AW done"?
    Annihilus

LOL love it. Space Force!
    Annihilus
    Still tied. Will someone pull away? Will Annihilus make a come back? Only time will tell.
    Annihilus
    Annihilus creaping back in it. I’ll probably let this roll for about 5 more hours then go with the most votes.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Annihilus
    R5 Annihilus, he is the #1 best champ in the game and DEFIANTLY not mediocre
    Annihilus
    Cull making a move. 3 hours left.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Cull Obsidian
    Cull is the best CURRENT choice, but Annihilus is getting tweaked, and it’s more than likely Cull will be too. You should probably wait.
    Annihilus
    Bahamut said:

Cull is the best CURRENT choice, but Annihilus is getting tweaked, and it’s more than likely Cull will be too. You should probably wait.

If Cull did get a tweak, would you say it would be up or down? I can’t imagine them making him any better.
    Annihilus
    Hyperion taking the lead. Only 7 votes separate all 3. It’s still anyone’s race. 2 hours left...
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I think Hyperion is most versatile of them all. Although Cull's dmg goes through the roof, I simply like Hype more.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would wait until Annihilus gets buffed to choose
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    Annihilus
    To everyone voting hype and cull, don't you know the purpose of the internet is to urge people to do the least desirable thing so you can sit back and laugh?

I mean if the internet isn't for schadenfreude, I dont know what is.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

For those disagreeing, Led and I are in the same Alliance and this was said tongue and cheek as war was going on.
    Annihilus
    Hyperion with a commanding lead now. Going to take a miracle for Cull or Annihilus with only about 30 minutes left.
    Annihilus
    Thanks for all the votes. Looks like Hyperion is going to take the cake on this one.