**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sinister Labs did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• İlyaz3003İlyaz3003 Posts: 25

Same here ??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure what happened, but I did my first pass and it said 100%, but no Rewards were given. Must be the same issue.
  • TzoDauTzoDau Posts: 21
    what's going to happen to those who already used items before realizing that the labs are broken?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Something similar here. Did the first Path and it said 100% complete, and no Rewards came.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Make certain you reset any wasted entries as well, it’s not our fault there’s an issue... and they seem to happen constantly now.

🐻
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    So I did one run through no rewards am I to expect them in my mail because I don’t want to spend the time running them again. I would like to know how this issue will be addressed
  • gzrbanggzrbang Posts: 16
    I did a single path of Epic before I noticed the 100% bug after I got no rewards and used 7 of my rerolls already. Can we get reimbursed for any items used? @Kabam Miike
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited August 2019
    I did Medium, Hard and Master every day so far. Today after the entries reset they're all still stuck at 100%. I wasted two entries before I realized what was going on. I have never done Epic and that one still shows at 0%.
  • Just adding mine to the pile, same happened to me
  • Same problem

• ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    At least you had the opportunity to do Sinister labs. They never showed up for ne
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I ran through Epic twice before I realized that it was already 100%. I want my resources back, or give me the damn credit for it. Epic is not easy.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike any update
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    ditCdave said:

At least you had the opportunity to do Sinister labs. They never showed up for ne

You sure you're looking in the right place? Quests got reorganized this update.
  • i havent play this yet.. my trial also 9/10 but its completed 100%

• i try restart my phone and restart the game. result still the same..
  • me too

• I just had several tough fights in today’s Sinister Lab (master level) and did not receive any rewards. I now see that there is an issue with the Lab, but will the players who have already completed a run get their rewards?
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Any update on this?
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Any update on this?
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Over 2 1/2 hours and no fix.. well done
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Any word on when this is going to be fixed? It’s been a while. I know how hard it is to fix bugs in games, so I try to give leeway on these kind of issues, but I can’t pretend I’m not waiting for this to fix. It’s been a good long while now, over 3 hours I think.
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    First time doing the Labs since they started on Wednesday, and this is what I got.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146

Same for me
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    It sure is one sinister bug :|:)
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116

Hey all,

We're aware of this situation and are working to fix it right now. Thank you all for your patience.

Any news?