**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost Rider Judgement Bug since new update

Since the new update I've noticed that Ghost Rider's signature ability judgement is only applying a little over 1/2 the time, even with the blade synergy or against villains. The other judgements are applying appropriately. Just wanted to bring this to the attention of the developer/community!

Comments

• Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Here is a video showing what I mean. I am facing a villain with the blade synergy as well. All other judgements apply on the first attempt. However it takes 3 combos that end on a medium to apply the judgement that comes from his awakened ability.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    Mine haven’t fail at all use blade wil help when I’m don’t I’m can hav 5 combos without tigger
    Also I am using a Google pixel 3, operating system is fully up to date as is MCOC. This has occurred on both my home WiFi, WiFi in the community and over cell phone signal
    You didt end one a midued ack either in the first 3 combos
    Gamer said:

Mine haven’t fail at all use blade wil help when I’m don’t I’m can hav 5 combos without tigger

As you can see from the opening frame of the video I have blade on the team
    Cendar333 said:

Gamer said:

As you can see from the opening frame of the video I have blade on the team
    Jep you isuse is you didt end with mediums
    Gamer said:

You didt end one a midued ack either in the first 3 combos

Looking back looks like you're right. Must have been some dropped inputs
    Looks like the issue is that I'm swiping but it's being read as tap instead of swipe. Haven't changed how I play, I'll do some more testing and see if this is a separate issue. Thanks for your help @Gamer
    Cendar333 said:

Looks like the issue is that I'm swiping but it's being read as tap instead of swipe. Haven't changed how I play, I'll do some more testing and see if this is a separate issue. Thanks for your help @Gamer

Np haven’t to be to a few time :-)