**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot Counters

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Since Seatin hasn't made a video on Sunspot counters, anyone know a few champs to deal with him? AA seems to work in Master, just need to throw heavies quicker because of the 60% faster shrug

Comments

• Void since he is incinerate immune
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Gonna try using my Annihilus for my first try on him in uc.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    4* havok with wasp synergy has been doing wonders against UC Sunspot
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    As mentioned above, any Incinerate champs should work. I have tried Void, Iceman and Havok. They were all awesome. I would presume that Mephesto, Night Thrasher and an awakened Rhulk would be great to.

Void was the best because in UC when Sunspot goes into passive mode, you can just let him sit there and take damage.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Rulllor said:

Who is seating?

Someone who got 6* Mysterio, 6* Thing, 5* Emma Frost, 5* Ant-Man and 5* Sunspot out of just 19 featured cavaliers 3 hours ago.
    Dudes on a roll then. He got two 6* champs yesterday
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited August 2019

Rulllor said:

Who is seating?

Someone who got 6* Mysterio, 6* Thing, 5* Emma Frost, 5* Ant-Man and 5* Sunspot out of just 19 featured cavaliers 3 hours ago.
    I just watched that , he is one lucky ****
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    My 4/55 Void worked fine with him on uncollected.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    To be honest the incinerate is so weak you don't even need an immune champ.
    I beat him on my first play through of UC with 4/55 SL.
    I tried AA first but the fast shrug off of the stun caught me off guard and I got wrecked
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Red Hulk: "Am I a joke to you?"
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Really swole Iceman
    Annihilus
    Really swole Human Torch
    Really swole Mephisto
    Ghost (Phase once he incinerates you)
    Cull or Corvus with ramp up (murder him before he can incinerate you)
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    R3 Rulk soloed him in UC. Also used EF and Ægon works ok too if he's ramped enough to get enough crits for tenacity to proc enough.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The incinerate Damage is a joke. Anyone is viable theoretically.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    I used my normal team and just got him doen using all 5 people. didnt have anyone incinerate immune nor did i use a revive. Its not enough to do too much to you to must have incinerate immunity
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Use ghost
    Purposefully get hit by L1
    Phase
    Done

I have a 4* 5/50, I don't think she can survive 😂😂
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Used Night Thrasher on the master level one

Will see how he does in uncollected
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Sunspot is one of those champs who can be beaten by anyone with a rank 2 5* health bar. His block damage however is nasty. One blocked 5 hit combo destroyed my 6* sentinel
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Any incinerate immune, I used ghost and she shredded it
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Vulture :#
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

Dang, I was about to say that
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

@winterthur Time to whip out the old R1 5* duped Vulture, I knew he would come in handy one day 😂
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    UC Sunspot is too easy. Used magik just to see how he attacks and she ended up one shotting him! Didn't need anyone incinerate immune.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Have you tried Captain Brie Larson and just going suicidal super saiyan? Hes the boss anyways so doesnt really matter if she barely survives the fight