**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected too easy, increase difficulty and rewards

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 584 ★★★
My roster is pretty decent, 6 rank 5 champs, 11 6* champs and a bunch rank 4 champs....Uncollected is starting to become very easy for the same basic rewards. I think it’s time to increase the difficulty and rewards and my roster is just decent, I can only imagine how boring it is for a lot of players ridiculous roster.

Anyone else agree?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah don’t agree about increasing uncollected as players with smaller lower rank rosters also do uncollected. However, I do agree for more end game players there should be a cavalier mode which can be done for players who have achieved cavalier and beyond.

🐻
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★

belli300 said:

If you want more of a challenge, use 4 or 3 star champs.

He doesn’t really want more of a challenge he wants more rewards.
    Not true at all, I like a good challenge but it’s getting ridiculous. This months Uncollected with Warlock and Sunspot I didn’t even use 1 revive, that’s not being challenged for the hardest difficulty each month
    So it would be ok if they increased difficulty with no increase in rewards to better challenge you? I know what you’re getting at but ultimately you want more rewards. If you were only about the challenge you would not use your top champs. I agree it is wicked easy with maxed 5*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

belli300 said:

Not true at all, I like a good challenge but it’s getting ridiculous. This months Uncollected with Warlock and Sunspot I didn’t even use 1 revive, that’s not being challenged for the hardest difficulty each month
    Use 1* then...🤷‍♂️
    Forcin a challenge is different than actually being challenged, a true challenge makes you actually think about your roster and champs in it, and getting to use your rank ups for difficult challenges
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Spurgeo14 said:

belli300 said:

Use 1* then...🤷‍♂️
    Forcin a challenge is different than actually being challenged, a true challenge makes you actually think about your roster and champs in it, and getting to use your rank ups for difficult challenges
    Like variant 2 the best content kabam has ever put out period
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

My roster is pretty decent, 6 rank 5 champs, 11 6* champs and a bunch rank 4 champs....Uncollected is starting to become very easy for the same basic rewards. I think it’s time to increase the difficulty and rewards and my roster is just decent, I can only imagine how boring it is for a lot of players ridiculous roster.

Anyone else agree?

There were too many people complaining about the Epic difficulty like "it's child's play, piece of cake etc etc"

Now the same people are complaining, saying "it's too hard, it's a painful blablabla"

Can't understand
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    We need a new quest difficulty dropped in but energy requirements mildly tuned down to match the amount of content we now have to work through
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Anyone else agree?

Probably lots of people agree, but I'm guessing more people wouldn't. There's only going to be so many difficulty levels, and there's no way for five difficulty levels to exactly match the right challenge level for all the players. If they increase uncollected difficulty that will make it worse for the players that happen to be right at the current difficulty. Meanwhile there are probably players that would want it harder than you do, with even higher rewards you wouldn't be able to get.

I don't know where the exact best spot is for the difficulty tiers because I don't have accurate information on the playerbase distribution, but I do know that where ever that is, most of the players won't be happy about it.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I bet when Act 6 is fully out, there will be a new EQ difficulty with T5CC frags and 6* Sig stones
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    By making uc more difficult, even if u increase rewards, ur punishing others for progressing. If anything, they should be introducing new, harder materials as they introduce stronger heroes. A cavalier eq should have been introduced by now as well as more of act 6.
    If u really want more of a challenge, like someone before said, try doing all these hard contents with 2* heroes.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I have another idea. Add a Cavalier difficulty.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Increasing difficulty of uncollected IMO is the wrong way to go. Some people who can do uncollected right now won't be able to keep up and lose out on any reward whatsoever. They need a cavalier difficulty
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★

If they add another difficulty people will be complaining about not enough energy, people complain now about not enough energy haha

If they add another difficulty like Cavalier they would need to increase the energy to 80 or 90

Your not supposed to do all the difficulties. Your supposed to do what you can handle and what rewards will help you. If they add cavalier then youd probably only want to do cavalier and uncollected.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Mitriax said:

You can just shut up, wait for variant 3 and enjoy the easy content for once.
    Stop acting like a spoiled baby.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed
    While I don’t agree with the OPs point to increase uncollected difficulty they should add cavalier difficulty
    I’m at the point where uncollected is boring easy repetitive and mundane I nearly forgot to 100% uncollected last month due to just not being bothered to do it while when I just became uncollected ( challenge and rewards where phenomenal ) uncollected was a hard challenge and was so satisfying when I finally got my first one 100%
  • B33fSupr3m3B33fSupr3m3 Posts: 26

Anyone else agree?

You’re roster is far better than pretty decent. It sounds like you’re probably well within the top 5%. My roster is the pretty similar to yours except I have about 12 more 6*s. You are not representing the bulk of the player base at all. I’m sure uncollected is easy for you as it should be with that roster, but it’s not targeted for rosters at or near the top. It’s perfect where it’s at. What they need to like many have already suggested is add caviler difficulty. That’s the only way to give big rosters a good challenge without making it possible for 90% of the players. The roster differences are just too big and if they start alienating the vast majority of the players then people will stop playing and the game will slowly die. People must have a progression path or what’s the point.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yeah that's a disagree on my end for making it harder. Adding a Cavalier level for people who aren't challenged, perhaps.