**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel insiders why just usa residents????

Is it fare that only usa residents are able to get points and mcoc rewards and join marvel insiders? Is this fare game play from marvel and kebam. Do usa residents have reward advantages because of this?

Comments

• Options
    Eelnats1Eelnats1 Posts: 66
    They can not. I am in uk not available to me. I meant no disrespect I was just curious.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I’ve gotten rewards before all the way from Indonesia, then I forgot my account password lol.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    You can get points and claim rewards not being us resident, but these rewards are not worth any effort anyway
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you want a technical/legal reason, it’s probably because of how the laws are set up and it would be MUCH more of a hassle for Marvel to distribute rewards in other nations and it just be works better in the US.

I’ve heard you could try a VPN, but I’m not sure. Unless you are a relatively new player, the rewards aren’t that great tbh
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Eelnats1 said:

They can not. I am in uk not available to me. I meant no disrespect I was just curious.

We'll I'm in the UK and I've got plenty of rewards from insider, not had to use a vpn or anything
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It’s often time the the fault of the country players live in. Legal BS that doesn’t allow “rewards” monetary or other distributed from other countries. Definitely ways around it though... rewards are minimal though.

🐻
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Because Murika
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You can get points and claim rewards not being us resident, but these rewards are not worth any effort anyway

It doesn't take any effort besides a few clicks.