**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Dormammu Good?

Just got him and i don't have any power lock-drain champion. Is it worth to rank 4?

Comments

• kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 220 ★★
    he's definitely one of the most powerful power lock/drain. Parry, medium, medium repeat until you get to SP2.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

he's definitely one of the most powerful power lock/drain. Parry, medium, medium repeat until you get to SP2.

Thank you.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He has good power control but is lacking In damage and sustainability, he’s not bad but takes forever to clear a fight
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Not really workbook R4. But his utility is nice. Damage isnt
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Never used him until I pulled him as a 6* a month or so back. Has some alright damage off his heavy if you let it build and as someone said earlier he’s best played by doing MM then parry until you can hit the SP2. Damage would be bottem end though and even at R4 he seems to take a truckload of damage through his block. Games gone past him at the top end I feel. Could probably still be used in act 5 though
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    He's pretty useful for micro variant.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    I'd say he has the best power control in the game. Some would say Magik, but you have to build to sp2 for that to happen and against power gainers like hyperion, that might not be feasible. With Dorm, just double medium until sp2 and then power lock/power drain them. You might have to bait out a sp1 against hype getting to sp2, but thats about it. He has some regen + degen when awakened. His damage is subpar, though.