**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank up?

I did this same poll a while back, but content and my roster has changed a bit since then. I may run suicides in the future, but it won't be for a very long time. Current R5's are domino and corvus. Plenty of r4's.

Who to rank up? 17 votes

R5 5* Void (Sig 89)
17%
HSenpaiLordRaymond3Etjama 3 votes
R5 5* Omega Red (No suicides, Sig 98)
35%
TaZ_4178Ingi_Freyr1975zeezee57Rougeknight87doctorbFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 6 votes
R2 6* Gulk
17%
Osfan8cs89518Giodood_1 3 votes
R2 6* Sabretooth
5%
SharkPowerr99 1 vote
R4 5* Symbiote Supreme (Sig 7)
23%
TimrosX_Factor_AgentNo_oneukCluelessGuy 4 votes

Comments

• Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Assume I have any champs for synergies. Love the unholy trinity :).
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    You got some interesting options and I really think it depends on how your playstyle. I'll try to make a quick pitch for each:

* Void: Not the hardest hitter but great for long fights. Can offer unique advantages like heal reversal and more passive playstyle. Choose if you want a very different playstyle from Corvus and Domino

* Omega Red: Rewards a very aggressive playstyle and has the best sustainability of everyone on this list imo due regen + immunities. Plus, you can choose whether or not to regen. Choose if you want a very similar playstyle from Corvus and Domino

* Hulk (Ragnarok): His 6* rating and more orthodox playstyle are his advantages here. He has less effective immunities, heal block, and raw damage as Corvus/Omega, Void, and Corvus/Domino respectively. But, he has all of them + stun + 6* rating; all without having to be overly aggressive, wait to inflict debuffs/regain charges, or worry about random unlucky RNG. Choose if youre looking to R3 and/or an easier champ to use

* Sabertooth: Would consider if youre ranking him alongside Void+Killmonger bc everyone else can do what he can but way better. Wouldnt even consider otherwise tbh

* Symbiote Supreme: Most versatile and arguably the most unorthodox. If for some reason you have mystic dispersion maxed ranked, then this guy is a monster. Also, he's a mystic champ. The current meta has Cosmics reigning and he has an advantage. Choose if you like high damage, power floods, tanking basically everything, nullifying buffs, and a very difficult to master playstyle. Basically the reverse Gulk.

Any other R4's?
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    No other r4's worth mentioning that I'd want for my roster. Thanks for the detailed breakdown tho, that was really helpful! :)