**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Labs did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    This makes no sense, I ran three difficulties yesterday, think it was reset this morning so I ran one pass of epic then went in a few hours later and it's showing master and epic 100% the only time that would have been accurate is if you've rolled back two days ago, really bizarre
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 94
    That’s what I came to say
    It’s not that they didn’t reset after day two - it’s that they are showing day one’s percentage completion so it actually rolled back.
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    When will this be fixed? I’ve already wasted an entry on Epic.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★

So, you are still looking into the issue, but are going to keep it going for others? You are also going to extend the event by a day and allow those that had no issue be able to run it too?

Seriously, that is not a good resolution, nor does it look like Kabam takes this issue seriously. But go ahead and delete my message criticizing. I was majorly impacted on all maps and have a right to express my opinions on how bad the response is.

It also wasn’t just Sinister Labs... The Sigil Gold event was impacted as well for me:

So, are you going to extend Sigil for a day for everyone?

• NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    I just hope this thread doesnt get closed without a proper solution: one that compensates only the ones affected by the bug, not everyone.

It would be a huge slap on the face if it were closed.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    didn't reset for me and its actually the percentages from 2 days ago. I know because on the 1st day i went through one path in epic and all other paths. yesterday i decided it wasn't worth the trouble so i didn't go through any epic paths.....today i see it showing me going through one path of epic so it seems to have taken the results of the 1st day.

Unless this is resolved in the next couple of hours i'm going to miss out on rewards completely of medium, hard and master as I lose my window of opportunity to actually play it.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    If I have all 100%s from yesterday still should I not bother to do for now? Or do I run them anyway for no rewards since who knows if they do compensation at all or only if you tried haha. Leaning towards wait until they fix if at all and hope it do any compensation recognize some weren’t gonna waste time.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    Same here for me as all the other reports.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah the players telling people they should have known because there’s a yellow banner on forums is insane. You don’t check forums before doing everything you do in game... even people checking forums daily could have missed this before attempting a sinister lab.

🐻
  • D_EYED_EYE Posts: 18
    Same here! Without AQ on this was the chance for many to play Epic or any high level for them, without having their top champs tied up in AQ! Now wasted! Will the extra day at the end be on a non AQ day? I doubt it.
  • Indica6Indica6 Posts: 1
    I have had the same issue with no rewards and it says I've 100% one of them.
  • JokersJokers Posts: 29
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Lyra rather then extending for one day just give the rewards out for running all of the labs today for those effected. If your team can identify those who had the bug to give them an extra day, they can certainly do the same with this suggestion.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    You would hate to have used a bunch of mutant boosts and rerolls on top of regular resources only to end up with nothing.
  • same here!!
  • DBerriesDBerries Posts: 30
    Same here
  • DBerriesDBerries Posts: 30

• PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120

We are still working on a resolution for this issue. We are planning to extend the event by one day so those who have not been able to run it today because of the reset issue will still be able to earn the full event rewards.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

Does this mean that everyone who was not affected gets an extra day of rewards while those of us that are affected still miss out on a day worth of rewards even though you add a day?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

We are still working on a resolution for this issue. We are planning to extend the event by one day so those who have not been able to run it today because of the reset issue will still be able to earn the full event rewards.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

Doesn't this also mean that those that could run it, now get a extra one, that nobody else could get?
  • NixitNixit Posts: 6

just ran through Medium and didn't get any rewards. I have noticed the 100% showing please tell me the exactly time to fix this bug all
  • Arnab83SArnab83S Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    same for me

• AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    edited August 2019
    Same.
  • AbhisiAbhisi Posts: 1

Facing the same issue
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    A compensation would be nice :(

• Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    Same
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    edited August 2019
    Same problem for me, running iOS iphone 8.

By the way, I did not complete epic yesterday but it still shows 100% completed today.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143

13hours passed by abd still no fix 🤣. Keep it coming in here