**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Who I think is next in line for a buff....

I’m glad to see that kabam is taking fine tuning certain champions seriously. It’s a great deed on their part. This thread is for me to give my opinion about who should be next in line for a rework. The two that really stick out for me are Hulkbuster and Daredevil (Classic). I believe daredevil should have a danger sense type ability when fighting villains, this would go well with his overall character arc in the comics.
Hulkbuster just generally needs more damage, and maybe a boost in attack while fighting hulk size champions

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,042 ★★★★★
    It looks like they don't buff champs who are available as 6*. Otherwise I'd vote for Magneto
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    its nice of them to buff human torch and anihilus but i and many think forgotten champs needed more attention for every month's buff work and not take 6 months to announce buff for 2 champs n do beta n then release, i liked what they did with gamora! i really hope they'll address the champs not in voting list (cause that vote was many months ago n buffing still hasnt statted on them) and for new champs diablo, ebony maw deserves a 2nd look at
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Magneto truly deserves a buff.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster should have bleed immunity or at least reduced chance for bleeds to trigger, since most of him is a suit of armor and not an actual person
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They already have a list of champs who are getting buffed
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Gambit and Magneto are omega level mutants and are due much more respect than what has been done for the champs.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I hope Iron Patriot and war machine is next in line for a buff
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Apparently they have statistics on how champs perform relative to each other. So the ones getting buffs first are likely the ones that are statistically below average. But do remember these stats do not take into account abstractions like how Ebony Maw's unorthodox defensive abilities can throw off players' rhythm or how expert Ghost players tend to have unusually good timing.

Daredevil (classic) would probably be slightly above average on defense granted he's high sig. Now, you would think offensively he's far below average. But you also have to think about statistical outliers. Daredevil is a pretty niche champ and when you bring him in, you are likely going up against someone only Daredevil (classic) can deal with (unblockable projectiles probably). This means his statistics would be skewed because youre not bringing him often, but when you do, you will probably win that match -- at least more often than if you bring a "normal" champ like Starlord. So his win/loss ratio is likely higher than average despite being far below average offensively

Hulkbuster is trash on offense and defense. Im surprised he isnt getting a full rework. If he's getting a quick buff, hes probably getting it before Daredevil (classic). As for my predictions, actually Hulkbuster is also who I think will get a buff alongside Falcon and Crossbones. Ok not really Crossbones but I have him lol. This is excluding the remaining 5 champs on the original poll for buffing champs
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Loki, Beast
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    DPX plz that’s all
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    PIZZATIME said:

DPX plz that’s all

That would be great and not make people depressed when they get him as a 6* for 10k shards