**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Kabam...

Please update the Arenas. Fights take too long. Especially without having suicides masteries active. Lower the opponents health pool or make every fight a 5-10 hit combo max. It’s time. Please.

Sincerely,
the entire community.

Comments

• Wha??? How can they do that? More over, why would they do that? The champion health pools are DIRECTLY impacted by the Summoner's mastery setup. I don't think the entire community feels this way either. I know I don't. Arenas are already easy as it is. There's no logical reason to make them any easier in my opinion.

It's just like those who ask for auto-fight in arena. It kind of defeats the purpose of the Arena Grind, and reduces the rank rewards to who has the most champs and the longest battery life. Maintaining your streak is all part of the grind. Reducing each match to 5-10 hit matches is taking something that's already easy and making it something anyone could do in their sleep. I just don't see it happening.
  • XenodiqueXenodique Posts: 6
    True but constantly turning them on and off can be costly depending on how often you have to do it. I’m just saying arena is easy but way too time consuming. Especially if you have a large roster and want to grind but simply don’t have the time to use your full roster.
    Midnite93 said:

Hmmm use suicide masteries you can kill opponents faster

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    5-10 hit combo?Dude, no. There should be some challenge to it. Besides it is not going to give you a better chance at champs. Please dont speak on behalf of the community.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Xenodique said:

Please update the Arenas. Fights take too long. Especially without having suicides masteries active. Lower the opponents health pool or make every fight a 5-10 hit combo max. It’s time. Please.

Sincerely,
    the entire community.

They already gave you an option USE SUICIDES and pretty bold of you to try and speak for the whole community
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Xenodique said:

Sincerely,
    the entire community.

Why dont they just skip the fighting and give you the rewards for entering arena? You know, cause it's time.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Xenodique said:

Sincerely,
    the entire community.

Guess I’m no longer part of the community.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    The biggest problem with arenas is Sunday’s. Need improvement on rewards. There is nothing wrong with who you fight. You fight other players.
  • XenodiqueXenodique Posts: 6
    Lormif said:

5-10 hit combo?Dude, no. There should be some challenge to it. Besides it is not going to give you a better chance at champs. Please dont speak on behalf of the community.

It’s not about getting a better chance at champs. What it really is is the balance between time spent and rewards earned. For how long arena can take, I just wish it was more rewarding. I went out on a limb speaking for the community lol. I definitely thought more people would agree. Maybe it’s just the hardcore arena grinders who get my point. I should have been more clear. Time spent for rewards earned (milestones and rank rewards) isn’t where I’d like it to be. There’s enough challenging content in the game. Arenas isn’t a challenge. It’s about how much time and money you’re willing to invest for the desired rank reward. Takes no skill whatsoever. Just a ridiculous amount of time.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol “entire community”.

I agree Sunday needs an Overhaul but arena is already easy, why make it easier? I don’t run suicides and don’t have issues with arena.

Lol smh
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Hardcore arena grinder here, I don't agree. The fights are just fine. BC's turn into gold and units so there is nothing wrong with the rewards.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If anything buff the milestone rewards again.