**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 5 star

Hi, I am playing this game now for 3 months.
My team atm is taskmaster duped 4/40 Domino 4/40 Hulk ragnarok 4/40 corvus glave 4/40 and darkhawk 4/40
I cant get them higher at this point cause i need tier 4 class catalyst and i cant seem to get them ... takes ages it seems. Now I have my first 5 star ... RHINO When I check the internet hes not such a good champion. But its my first 5 star... so should i replace him for Hulk ragnarok (also green champion) for now or not? I have enoufg iso green to push him at the moment or should i save my basic catalysts? and alphas for better ones?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Keep hulk ragnarok in your team, he’s much better than rhino, to get t4 class you want to push in alliance quests which are the main source of them
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    you should work on your Rhino he's a good champ to have.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No. Your 4* are more useful.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Dash Attacks:
    Rhino becomes Unstoppable when Dashing towards the enemy.
    Impacts from Rhino's Dash attacks have a chance to be Unblockable. This chance decreases the bigger the opponent is.
    I suggest you try out 🦏 and assess whether you like his mechanic listed above.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    r5 your 4* corvus first haha, he'll help you alot. Have you become uncollected yet?
  • Nightwolf44Nightwolf44 Posts: 5
    whats uncollected?

whats uncollected?

... we introduced the designation of “Uncollected”, a status and progression point for Players that have earned the Grandmaster’s Favor, this gave players that defeated Act 5 Chapter 2 access to level appropriate rewards which would be useful to them at this point in their progression.
    nope

i cant defeat chapter 4 act 1 yet :D
    stuck there
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Keep focusing on ur 4*s. Dont bother with rhino at all
    thx all
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Rhino is waste, but you're lucky to have other rosters as you mentioned, gulk is far more better than rhino even he's 4 star...
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    How do you have a 5-star champion and haven't even completed Act 1?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I just opened my 4th 5* on my 2nd account and I'm only halfway thru act 1..just gotta get in a decent alliance that will allow you to stay around even though your rating isn't that high

I'd love to be in an alliance like that. Any alliances like this which would take me in?
    edited August 2019

How do you have a 5-star champion and haven't even completed Act 1?

Easy ... login daily, play only Event Quests, Special Quests and Arenas. Skip the Act quests.