**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Labs did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MaaraMaara Posts: 5
    Still not working !!! So, are we going to lose a session ?
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    Hi,
    I've just completed first path in master sinister labs and it showed me 100% completion and gave no rewards. Here are screenshots:

As can be seen on the second screenshot I only entered once in the labs and master is 100% completed which is impossible
  • FitzingFitzing Posts: 14
    @Kabam Miike still "working on it"? Come on guys.... was keen on getting the daily rewards
  • MIGHTYTH0RMIGHTYTH0R Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike . Any idea how long it’s going to take to fix these issues? Do we still have to play to get rewards?
  • anubhavdivinegameranubhavdivinegamer Posts: 33
    edited August 2019
    In labs my retries are 10/10 available but I can't get rewards from completing the quest. I have tried once so now it's 9/10. Please fix this and give me a compensation for this one

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    What pathetic management....I waited for a good 15 hours and went into the epic labs for a run...had to fight through some bs nodes and when I completed I got no rewards cuz apparently u guys cannot run a single event without bugs...tell u what focus on just one monthly quest and do it without bugs rather than multiple quests where not even one runs without encountering bugs
  • D_EYED_EYE Posts: 18
    Looks that way. Really dismal. Yet recently an offer was put out with the crystals giving far too many T5 class shards. Within an hour they had taken the offer down and changed it. Yet this not important, they’re like whatever!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They will hopefully just give us the rewards for free in the mail for today
  • ValdeValde Posts: 12
    Same situation with me, I’m not doing the top tier or anything but the smaller rewards were nice for where I’m at.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah I thought they would have fixed it
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Yeah I reran it before I realized it was bugged and got nothing
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Compensation?
  • Jae_MJae_M Posts: 2
    Same.
  • RootRoot Posts: 10
    wow this is pathetic even for you guys. nearly 24 hours has passed and gonna miss out an entire session...or more at this rate
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited August 2019
    Common ... 3h left... already wasted 1 try without knowing about this bug ... have a stash full of randomizers expiring... is this going to be fixed or what?! Am I being punished for making objectives and are you forcing me to use all the randomizers I collected? Which games punish players for being active?

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    it says it resets in 2 hours and a half still the same issue.....
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

If the situation was reversed and you were able to do the quest over and over again, I can guarantee this would have been fixed 21 hours ago.

But that would be easier for them to do. Just remove the quest would be enough
  • D14rockD14rock Posts: 31

Common ... 3h left... already wasted 1 try without knowing about this bug ... have a stash full of randomizers expiring... is this going to be fixed or what?! Am I being punished for making objectives and are you forcing me to use all the randomizers I collected? Which games punish players for being active?

This is exactly the question I was about to ask.. I have 36 expiring in 4 days.. now I have to hold up on using my mutant champs during mutant celebration month, so I don't have more wasting away..
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    I hope that whatever resolution happens rewards players who played it before realizing there was a problem (and unnecessarily wasted their resources) plus but gives compensation to players who logged in after the problem was identified and have not been able to play any sinister labs for the past 24 hours. I'm in the second category - maybe give double compensation for the players in the first category and regular compensation (what I would have gotten for one day of labs) for players like me.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    If a champ was smacking everyone for 100k a hit, they would fix it in about 1hr. We lose out on rewards, yes minimal but still, and they don’t touch it.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Will it work when it is supposed to reset in 40 mins?
  • Froaki3Froaki3 Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra any communication would be nice right about now....
    Extending the event by a day still only puts us behind by a day