**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel insider points

Does anyone know when they usually show up on your account? I can’t find anything about it anywhere.

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Around the 15th-17th of the month if I remember correctly
  • Options
    1_AM_A_TRA1N1_AM_A_TRA1N Posts: 5
    Thanks.
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    When you click to enter your in game name on Marvel Insider, at the very bottom of the text it will usually give you a small time frame for which you can expect the points. Usually a week or two after the monthly event quest ends.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I've completely ignored these for a long time. I started claiming my points recently, cause free stuff and all, and have a boatload of points coming soon, but most of the rewards packages seem pretty meh.

Are there ever any juicier bundles released that are worth saving my points for, or should I just go ahead and use them as I get enough to buy something?
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Are there ever any juicier bundles released that are worth saving my points for, or should I just go ahead and use them as I get enough to buy something?

As a True Believer for a couple years now, no, the bundles for MCOC are basically always what you see. Occasionally there's an ultimate crystal in there, but typically the new 3* is the best offer.