**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special Chaos Inversion node solutions needed

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
the uncollected EQ chapter 2 quest 2 has the boss on that node
I know that magneto and juggernaut and unstoppable colossus can bypass emma's special inversion But can they also bypass the node?
and are there any other champion choices or strategies?
i think mr sinister was another option right? i don't have him so can't look up on his abilities but his controls don't change i think maybe right?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Just block. Vision's specials deal no damage into block anyway
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I've been using stark spidey and the auto evade helps, when I accidentally swipe backwards during his specials the evade saves me most of the time

Other options could be power control champs
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    I used 4/55 quake. Got hit a few times but since i don't have power to be burned I take very minimal damage
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Mr Sinister, along with Mysterio+Emma Frost are the only ones who are immune to Special Chaos Inversion.

Juggernaut, UC, and the Magnetos can beat Emma Frost's inverted controls because for her, that reversal is based on telepathy, and their helmets block telepathy. This is an Easter egg like Cyclops vs Havok or Daredevil vs Hood.

For this node, along with Confusion in AW, and IG Thanos's Reality Stone phase, there are non-telepathy reasons for the reversal, so the helmeted characters are not immune.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    I used Medusa for him just get that armor shatter up and he won't gain any power.