**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sinister Labs did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    hasn't reset for me
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143

No time to get anything at this point. I smell compensation 🤭
  • D_EYED_EYE Posts: 18
    23 minutes left. So they’ve been working on a fix for this for 24 hours?!?
  • Convict1Convict1 Posts: 25
    Okay this is going on 3 days and it has not reset I'm not able to optimize on my rewards in sinister labs when are you gonna get it fixed? @Kabam Miike I'm now paying for a subscription and would like to have a game I'm paying for to work properly you need to fix this asap.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    It did reset for me, but it is a shame others are having issues... I hope this gets fixed for everyone soon.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Did everyone install the Patch? I believe that might have been the fix.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

It's just for some crash fixes. From changelog: "It addresses a crashing issue that Android users may run into."

It's just for some crash fixes. From changelog: "It addresses a crashing issue that Android users may run into."
    I see. I saw it come up this morning, I figured it was related.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It's fixed so now it's time to talk about compensation. I am listening
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Never reset for me

It's fixed so now it's time to talk about compensation. I am listening

They're running it an extra day.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Running it n extra day just gives those without the issue more rewards. The relative result is the same. Some people will get more rewards than others.

That's not a solution, it's a bandaid on a constant issue that is not being addressed.
    JRock808 said:

Running it n extra day just gives those without the issue more rewards. The relative result is the same. Some people will get more rewards than others.

That's not a solution, it's a bandaid on a constant issue that is not being addressed.

Are we really worried about people getting an extra 350 Shards?
  • SamsimiSamsimi Posts: 12
    As the subject says, that would be good.
    They're running an extra day.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    if this was apple users you can bet compensation would be coming....
  • EchEch Posts: 14
    Starhawk said:

So you think no Apple users had this problem with labs? If so I can say to 100% you are sooo wrong 😂
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

We are still working on a resolution for this issue. We are planning to extend the event by one day so those who have not been able to run it today because of the reset issue will still be able to earn the full event rewards.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

It looks to me like it just reset like it normally would but I couldn't do anything concerning the labs yesterday because it already said I completed it. So is the same lab going on that started yesterday or are you just adding another day of labs? Please clarify
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Because if you are just adding another day of labs then the players that were able to do this one are going to get an extra one and we are still going to lose out
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Cmon kabam. !!!!
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Ech said:

Starhawk said:

So you think no Apple users had this problem with labs? If so I can say to 100% you are sooo wrong 😂
    i based my comment on someone else's comment from earlier. if that is the case compensation is coming....but unfortunately I have been wrong before....
  • BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    Yesterday I checked that my Sinister labs were reset. I started master mode and didn't have the time to finish the first pass, so I left it midway and returned today before the reset came to finish it. When I get in, I was exactly where I left, but both lanes seemed like they were finished (complete lines instead of chopped lines in the paths). When I completed what was my first pass, the game said 100% completion and I got nothing, as if I had finished it previously.
    The previous reset,I can swear that the same thing happened to me, but since I saw the "no reset" bug complaints and I hadn't checked of it had reset beforehand, I assumed it was just that. This time I am 100% sure that it was on 0% when I started.
    Please Kabam, two days without rewards and we don't know how many more days will pass like this. I'd appreciate you check it out. Thanks.
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    Are we getting something for yesterday labs ? I couldn't do it like a lot of people and I don't know if Kabam has announced any compensation yet ?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

No just an extra day

I still can’t do it