**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The uncollected crystals are a lie

Congratulations, the brand new uncollected crystal that you've hyped up for months is now already as useless as the old ones thanks to 6* announcement. You make it look like you are doing something awesome by removing the 3* version of punisher for the "chance" at 4* and 5* ones, but now they are the new 3 and 4* equivalent respectively. And the again "chance" at the 4* from daily is the new 3* pull from old daily crystal. All you've done is rendered all the excitement and hype for these new crystals moot. Well done kabam, well done.....

Comments

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    We don't know how many shards someone get realistically get a month to get a 6*. People might get 1 every 6 months so it's not like they will take over 5* for a long time. Look at how long it took 5* to become the norm for players.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    Congratulations, the brand new uncollected crystal that you've hyped up for months is now already as useless as the old ones thanks to 6* announcement. You make it look like you are doing something awesome by removing the 3* version of punisher for the "chance" at 4* and 5* ones, but now they are the new 3 and 4* equivalent respectively. And the again "chance" at the 4* from daily is the new 3* pull from old daily crystal. All you've done is rendered all the excitement and hype for these new crystals moot. Well done kabam, well done.....

Actually, I'm all for it. I have realistic expectations. The uncollected crystal means more stuff for me, as I'm uncollected. The 6* announcement also means more stuff for me, because I know that when MMOs create a new tier like that, the lower tiers get easier to acquire. And that means more 5* champions for me.

And that means over time Act 5 will get easier. LoL will get easier. Content which is difficult for me will get easier for me. Yes, it also means other players will start to pull ahead of me faster than they were doing now when they were stalled up against the 5* 4/55 wall. But that's fine with me. I am perfectly happy with the whales and the other top tier players getting more end game if it also means it will make it easier for me to accelerate my own pace through the game.

I'm okay with the price of getting more stuff being that other people get even more stuff. I can sleep at night knowing some people played their way to a higher tier than me, spent their way to a higher tier than me, or lucked their way into a higher tier than me, and higher tier players will always have advantages over me. Absent some critical unfairness not due to the natural effects of progressional play, I don't need what you apparently do out of this game or the other players of it.