**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

the help button has been broken for over 2 years

can we fix the help button already? it normally breaks after 3-4 pushes of the "help 4" button. its common in active alliance to have hundreds of help request and even thousands of help requests at a time. it takes 10 minutes to help 500 people thats ridiculous. please fix the broken button and update it to help all or help 20. this button hasnt been updated since it came out years ago. watch someone always advocates against whatever i post. how can you advocate against fixing something that is broken. this literally affects thousands of players even if your not in an active alliance this has affected you at one point if you think of others ever. help us all out and support this idea. it could be added to summoner sigil a special "help all" button. thanks everyone heres the longest the help 4 button has ever worked for

https://youtu.be/kBQ4nRNdTTY

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Kabam has already stated the servers can't support a help all feature. I would rather have it the way it is than being down for emergency maintenance all the time.
  • Neotwism said:

Kabam has already stated the servers can't support a help all feature. I would rather have it the way it is than being down for emergency maintenance all the time.

But yet they have a help all button in the Transformers game
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I am not defending Kabam. I would like a help all feature. I simply was stating their reason on why it cant be implemented
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Neotwism said:

I am not defending Kabam. I would like a help all feature. I simply was stating their reason on why it cant be implemented

I got you. Just find it weird why Transformer has that ability when it’s clear that Mcoc is more popular than Transformers
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    roberto94 said:

Neotwism said:

I got you. Just find it weird why Transformer has that ability when it’s clear that Mcoc is more popular than Transformers
    Problem is MCOC was built differently from Transformers. You'd have to go back into coding from 5 years ago to even begin to optimize and change how I it works in MCOC. Also as you said, this game is more popular, meaning more strain on their servers as well.

At the end of the day it works eventually. It's better than not working at all.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Indeed, it’s true to the core of what you are saying.
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    @Kabam Miike please fix the thing why we need to click 100 times to help if the thing is broken make no sence and is just plain anoying
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    A proper bug report in the proper forum minus the hyperbole, accusation and immediate derailment into speculation would be a good start towards getting the issue more attention.

Yes the help button is broken but so is this thread.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    i called it like usual there are yaboi and cothanger and wakala sorry if i spelled it wrong who are totally getting this the theres other people who are against it. you guys must know absolutely nothing about how servers work those of you who said the servers couldnt handle a help all button. once a person is on the server its very minimalas in one snowflake in a snowstorm minimal the amount of extra stress a help all button would put on the servers. simply for the reason a help all feature will instantly unclog the server that is being clogged by 100 people hitting the help 1 button all at the same time. a help all button would reduce strain on the server not increase it. you do understand the concept if 100 people pushing help1 all at the same time vs a help all that couldnt possibly have more than 2 people using it at the exact same time smh... some people are truly like i said some people will disagree with anything no matter what it is. it truly amazes me how anyone could say anything other than yes we need this fixed smh... theres clearly alot of broken people out there also.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★

Neotwism said:

But yet they have a help all button in the Transformers game
    Because no one plays that game it's easier to handle