**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Anyone have an idea how to counter this node? I guess my 6* Angela would be the best option or maybe Sabrethooth? But there is no tech with regular regen or do I missing one?

Willpower won't count I guess even the Champs are always healing with liquid courage 🤔

Old man logan
    His regen is passive
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Kabam guys

Please check first your own game and then make anouncements

2015 tech gem says kang vision and even war machine (only as 4 star)

I'll report that bug. Kang should not be in there.
    Maybe it's a mistake, but how is it a bug? Why remove him? Why not include classic ultron? It seems so arbitrary.
    Because that is not the intention with these Rank Up Gems, or these Champions.
    But what with them ther Hav use it isn’t a bit unfair so let stay how it is
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

Anyone have an idea how to counter this node? I guess my 6* Angela would be the best option or maybe Sabrethooth? But there is no tech with regular regen or do I missing one?

Willpower won't count I guess even the Champs are always healing with liquid courage 🤔

Old man logan
    Only darkhawk
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Can y’all start issueing 5* generic gems, more 6* shards for exploring , and 6* sig stones... I mean seems redonkulous that none of these are offered in the rewards...

This is the third variant but keeping rewards near same with overflow reward upgrades
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Kabam guys

That’s kinda silly. Who cares? It’s not like they are anything but trophies. I kinda hoped to use one on my Thanos for the fun. Pretty strange decision to exclude them.
    Exactly. Classic Ultron was in the game in 2015. He wasn't playable until later but who cares? Isn't the point to rank up champs unlikely to otherwise get ranked? Don't Ultron, Kang, and Thanos fit into that category? We are already dealing with limited options to use these gems. Seems like the only reason given for excluding them is "because" lol.
    Those Champs weren't really released to everyone. A handful of people have them. The Gems are for Champ pools that everyone has access to.

Kabam guys

That’s kinda silly. Who cares? It’s not like they are anything but trophies. I kinda hoped to use one on my Thanos for the fun. Pretty strange decision to exclude them.
    Exactly. Classic Ultron was in the game in 2015. He wasn't playable until later but who cares? Isn't the point to rank up champs unlikely to otherwise get ranked? Don't Ultron, Kang, and Thanos fit into that category? We are already dealing with limited options to use these gems. Seems like the only reason given for excluding them is "because" lol.
    Those Champs weren't really released to everyone. A handful of people have them. The Gems are for Champ pools that everyone has access to.
    Yeah, like 5* punisher, he’s just so easy to access
    Cranmer00 said:

Can y’all start issueing 5* generic gems, more 6* shards for exploring , and 6* sig stones... I mean seems redonkulous that none of these are offered in the rewards...

This is the third variant but keeping rewards near same with overflow reward upgrades

I think all the variants will have similar rewards as they aren’t designed like story mode to get progressively harder, but I’d love to see mire sig stones be available, they’re way too scarce currently

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam guys

More so than those. You can roll him all year long. Albeit with a small Drop Rate.
    He’s still not very available, I reckon many more players have labtron than him
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam guys

More so than those. You can roll him all year long. Albeit with a small Drop Rate.
    You have to beat LoL to get Ultron. Anyone who is Uncollected can roll Punisher.

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Kabam guys

You have to beat LoL to get Ultron. Anyone who is Uncollected can roll Punisher.
    And? If they’re including champs that are incredibly rare like punisher why not include champs like labtron, and another argument against the year round thing is that 5* og Thor is in the list, he’s only ever been available in fgmcs which have been out just a few days, even kang and thanos have been available more days than him
    The Gems are limited. We might as well just accept that. When they were 2015 only, people complained about the pool. Now they're complaining the exclusive Champs aren't included. If you want to know why, you'd have to ask them. Really doesn't matter much why. We use them on what they choose to include. That's really all it boils down to.

The Gems are limited. We might as well just accept that. When they were 2015 only, people complained about the pool. Now they're complaining the exclusive Champs aren't included. If you want to know why, you'd have to ask them. Really doesn't matter much why. We use them on what they choose to include. That's really all it boils down to.

Yeah, because we all know how communicative kabam are
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, because we all know how communicative kabam are
    They did communciate. They said Kang being in there is a bug. Communciation doesn't always come with agreeing with the response.

H345C said:

Should have mentioned that Tech is by far my weakest class, for context.

Why is that hulkbuster at r4....
    I’d assume a 2015 gem or someone who had a bet lol
    Kobster84 said:

Kabam guys

Og ultron is available to every single player in the game so that’s false
    Really...every single Player in the game doing LoL? Interesting.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Kobster84 said:

Kabam guys

Well, it’s technically possible for every single player to given enough time and early game resources. Or a wallet I suppose

Kobster84 said:

Kabam guys

Well, it’s technically possible for every single player to given enough time and early game resources. Or a wallet I suppose

Technically possible, not probable. I don't consider that accessible to everyone. It's an exclusive Reward for completing high-end content. Not so easily done for most.

Kobster84 said:

Kabam guys

Everyone in the game can do LOL if they choose to and then are guaranteed to get that champion. Kang and Thanos were obtainable via crystals with holiday gifting. I have damn near 100 5* champs, with roughly 2/3 of them with at least a single dupe and no Hyperion, OML, Blue Cyclops or Kamala Khan which all came out in 2016. You just had to get lucky, just like getting any specific champion from a crystal.
    Anyone "can" do LoL just like anyone "can" finish Master 1 every Season. That doesn't mean everyone "will" do it. LoL isn't something everyone can do.