**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doctor Octopus Spotlight

Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
So I guess with the new 6* announcement we shouldn't expect the Doc Oc spotlight today?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    It will still be coming today - just a bit later than normal given how much we've got going on :)
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Whats the point now lmao. Im not touching 4* featured anymore
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    It will still be coming today - just a bit later than normal given how much we've got going on :)

Ok thank you. Sorry for all the drama you have to deal with today. I think some of us are still interested in the game and new stuff coming out instead of complaining about every new announcement :smile:

Obviously no point for you lol. As for me, I am hoping everyone thinks like you and gives up on arena. Make the scores lower. I still want to play with the new champs that might be a 6* in the future.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Obviously no point for you lol. As for me, I am hoping everyone thinks like you and gives up on arena. Make the scores lower. I still want to play with the new champs that might be a 6* in the future.

The top 800 won't drop at all. Thats why I am not trying. The hardcore grinders are going to dominate every arena until 6* are released more dupes = more 5* shards = 6* shards
    There's two bonuses for me. Grind for BC for the new uncollected arena crystals (seems good enough for me based on my pull and needs) and grind for the featured champ where cutoffs should drop because everybody is "quitting" for the third or fourth time. Either way, even if I'm shy, I still collect 1-10% which works for me. Different strokes for different folks.