**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who needs buff the most?

After Colossus and Logan get buffed, who do you think needs buff the most?

Who needs buff the most? 56 votes

Hulkbuster
42%
danielmathSpity68buffajrNanoDroidGAM3RGUYStingerbkCharlie_SceneThi101anubhavdivinegamerZombieZeddCranky_TrumpFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671RockypantherxZverceKriegerDead1TotalMonster109Gert1s_Da_guruÆgon0710 24 votes
Ant-Man
16%
Sonushaanuissamaf80JayProngsGkirat03007md92HedronSzaboIVExcelsior1Nightspyder 9 votes
Abomination
3%
TimrosEthanGamer 2 votes
Iron Man
7%
Geoqui21ToxicBladeXxOriginalxXH3t3r 4 votes
Iron Patriot
5%
Lvernon15mrcyrcleBriceMiester 3 votes
Kamala Khan
3%
tkhan08MarvelBoy2009 2 votes
Other
21%
ArcDeAngelusBajjsbwuqjwSpiderCoolsDarthPancakesMoosetiptronicKobster84Meta4sLufasoXdSpoodermanxDYa_Boi_28AytenikoSagittarius78 12 votes

Comments

• AytenikoAyteniko Posts: 6
    Other
    Angela. Not a buff, but she needs a fix for her aptitude. It is useless with this way.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Other
    Groot
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster and magneto need it the most
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Other
    Magneto. Deadpool Xforce as well
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Ayteniko said:

Angela. Not a buff, but she needs a fix for her aptitude. It is useless with this way.

Angela has her own playstyle, she's not the type that throws off specials. Like certain champs have diff playstyles, Angela's is diff too
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Other
    Grooooot.
  • Sagittarius78Sagittarius78 Posts: 34
    Other
    Iron fist needs more Everything, anything.
  • DarthPancakesDarthPancakes Posts: 11
    Other
    Magneto
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Ant-Man
    Ant-man guys.
    Hands down.
    I mean he played big part in the mcu infinity saga.
    And seeing how good
    Wasp and ghost is ant-man really need
    His hits and crits and buffs need to be more buffed.
  • Meta4sMeta4s Posts: 20
    Other
    Magneto is severely underserved. give the man his due!
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    Hulkbuster
    Hulkbuster is just a trashcan atm, so if anything can be done, let him get his rework...
  • Firedreamer83Firedreamer83 Posts: 4
    Kabam keeps saying they want a more balanced champions and abilities to make the game even, I understand that old champs need upgrades since they are of no use with new content but what happens to relatively new champions that have been designed pretty awfully and also need to be beef up in this case Diablo is he really performing as intended defensively and offensive wise, I just wanted to put this out there because in my opinion been has been the latest disappointment please fix him
  • BeardGang12BeardGang12 Posts: 8
    Magneto!!!!!