**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who has the ugliest Sp3.... Not damage wise I mean it looks dumb or doesn't do the character justice

Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Vote who kabam needs to update as far as animation on sp3. Give them better looking attacks for the special. Comment your choice if not below.

Who has the ugliest Sp3.... Not damage wise I mean it looks dumb or doesn't do the character justice 98 votes

Kilmonger
28%
TerraOrcDovahkiinKingKiahA l p h aTimrosRasiloverAustin555555LordRaymond3B_Dizzle_01VoltolosRockypantherxTwztdDarknesswarung73Cosmicspiderman777CtuchikKalantakZurokobebryant8_24WhatCouldItBe7SquishyjrThe_4TH 28 votes
Gamora
6%
GAM3RGUYCassyBlubfish_666X_Factor_AgentInfineightCtfz35 6 votes
Daredevil
10%
ArcDeAngelusgr3nd3lRikuremaLittlePeteParodical_Sun1Wozzy101JoBoB1982DankPlutoChicken_Masterkahlkorver 10 votes
Magneto(best villian worst champ?) Why kabam
19%
Darkrider05SiddhantKwatraЗАКСОЛИНSharkPowerr99StingerbkWrathfulRavenRepto23MoosetiptronicAleorxxKyojinxxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886DrPepper_75StevieManWonderBatman1903DonrefreLethalProtectorReeeTronRd0310 19 votes
Wolverine
4%
KaruseusCliffordcanHedronTripleB 4 votes
Quake
5%
Mr_Platypusscience22Pancake_FaceKevo9513Ice_and_Fire 5 votes
Vision
10%
zuffyRichiesDad79BlaargoJayProngsShadow_PhoneixRamadaGautam91ChubsWhiteCaptain_ZephyrRithik 10 votes
Black panther
16%
TheManMythLegendflygamerKerneasJakearoundMysterioJuggerNotRehan010_Agent_TEtjamaMiStaLovaObaid_Jacob03FreeToPlay_21TheSaithWARLOCK_02NightMonkeyRocketWaffle 16 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I never liked Venom’s sp3. Or the SW sp3.
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    Quake
    Quake is probably my low key favorite and hers is dumb. Also kilmongers is a flying knee kick? Really kabam that's the best u got for an awesome villian.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Gonna go quake just because... I have no idea if she cracks the ground and that’s where the chunk of rock comes from, or if the chunk of rock falls from above to land on opponent.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Kilmonger
    All he does is a knee jab... kinda lame for one of the best marvel villains and a top champ
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kamala Khan
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Kilmonger
    Km is on my aq team with st and void

His sp3 is dumb
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68

Definitely Ghost Rider. It is definitely the most disappointing SP3 out there animation wise.

That's probably the best one in the game for more than one reason. First of all it's nearly impossible to incorporate his bike into the game, and they do. Second, he literally ghostrides his bike into his opponent. How can't you even ask for more?
  • dabetchadabetcha Posts: 26
    Is really no one gonna talk about Bishop's Sp3? Oh okay.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Black panther
    Black Panther Civil War's is the ugliest. I mean look at the physics of his movements !
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Where's Colossus 'One Punch Man' option?
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Kilmonger

Where's Colossus 'One Punch Man' option?

That's awesome, one of my favourite SP3s
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Black panther

For a Champion that can inflict up to 50 bleeds on his SP3, I’m not seeing many claw attacks. Must be one super sharp knee pad he’s got on

You ever been hit in the face by a flying knee?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Kilmonger
    Agent_T said:

For a Champion that can inflict up to 50 bleeds on his SP3, I’m not seeing many claw attacks. Must be one super sharp knee pad he’s got on

You ever been hit in the face by a flying knee?
    Can’t say that I have

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Kilmonger

I never liked Venom’s sp3. Or the SW sp3.

This ain't it chief
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Kilmonger
    Km is the most disappointing
  • celticairbornecelticairborne Posts: 12
    Deadpool/Venompool disappoint me the most. Animation-wise I like them but a head shot should do a lot more damage...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ægon’s is pretty underwhelming
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Black panther
    I actually meant to hit Killmonger. Magnetos I actually like, and Visions is lame but gets bonus points for being one of the fastest 3s.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Kilmonger
    It just doesn’t have a good flow with the champ. I was disappointed when I first saw it expecting something that would make him live up to his name but it failed.