**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unit store Missing

Anybody Else has this Problem after the Update on Android? Before you delete this thread and Direct me to Support who gives advice like reinstall, force close which does not help.

Comments

• NecroheimNecroheim Posts: 1
    I also have this issue, I'm running a ZTE blade x Max, the entire game is still there but the unit store is just empty, it loads in the emptiness quickly too
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Thank you. I recall that the same issue was there after the last Update and a hotfix was released shortly after
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing when you go to the Unit Store tab?

• JtotheVJtotheV Posts: 1
    Same issue and same screenshot but I'm English says there are no offers currently available
    To make matters worse, i can not claim my collectors daily card. I have raised the issue with Support in parallel. Btw. My first thread on that issue was deleted... Not happy about that.
  • I have the same problem... Unit store offers are not there and daily unit card is missing...

Uninstalling game and reinstall doesnt do anything

😠

Send an support ticket, got redirected ... Tries to help me with wrong info as if it is a google play store error . 😒

Send in the same screenshot like you..

• https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/152806/daily-card-has-dissapeared

This was also posted yesterday, someone with same problem..

My Support just confirmed a fix effectiv August 8th, just need to force close app. Did not work thus far...
  • nolcuN said:

My Support just confirmed a fix effectiv August 8th, just need to force close app. Did not work thus far...

Didn't do anything here either 🙄😒
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    edited August 2019
    Having the same problem running on Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 and my collector card is missing too. reinstaled and closed and started the game a dozen of times and everything is updated.
  • Unfortunately they're coming with the usual "solutions"

Reinstalll
    Clear cache
    Reboot phone etc. Etc.

Already tried all those things.. we do those before we file a support ticket.. we don't want to talk to support if we don't have to..

But this is a real problem here..

I paid for something that I'm not getting now and that is not ok, i enjoy this game but these kind of problems after untested updates are pretty annoying..

First the Sinister labs, then the calender, the previous update, didnt give the quest to android users.. (sinister probs didnt happen to me , but still)

To make things even worse, i would have bought the Summons Sigil, but i can't buy it.. nowhere does it say buy or activate or whatever it would say..

As a spending customer, I'm really not happy with this, and i expect compensation for the inconveniences..

For someone who is spending so much time (heck and occasionally money) in this game, its unacceptable..

I reckon you understand ...
  • Wow just wow...

Minutes after posting this, i get back in game (where i just was)

And the daily card pop up, also the store...

Is it working for you guys too?

Also "missed" some daily cards so I expect to get that back offcourse, but ill be talking to Support about that
    Nope still blank space
    No, still an empty shop. Instead, on my Support experience i am now back from "we issued a fix" to force close, wipe cache again. Honestly i am tired of it as of now...
    After the 5th time loggin my Google Account out from my device the store reappeared. I am still puzzled
  • Do you guys also have a kabam account?, I logged in with that one in settings, together with the Google one
    After i again Cleared cache of app in device settings
    Force closed app

I don't know man i pressed so many buttons, did so many things...

I do know that reinstalling didn't work, cause i did that days ago

It just suddenly reappeared
  • nolcuN said:

After the 5th time loggin my Google Account out from my device the store reappeared. I am still puzzled

I didn't do that, so that wasn't it for me
  • LatLat Posts: 14

Same issue and have daily unit card that I can't collect now
    Removing your google play account from the phone and adding it again will fix the problem just got a email from kabam support and did it so try it out:)
  • LatLat Posts: 14

Removing your google play account from the phone and adding it again will fix the problem just got a email from kabam support and did it so try it out:)

thanks it worked for me
  • Could those who are still experiencing this issue let us know what device and version of your OS you are using?
  • Mr.MayhemMr.Mayhem Posts: 12
    Samsung 10 plus android 9.0
  • SuperShiranSuperShiran Posts: 115
    Mine is missing too and so does my daily unit card.
    Using Samsung Galaxy s10 plus, android version 9
  • VynrialVynrial Posts: 37
    As is mine, and again the corresponding unit card: playing on huawei p20, android 9.0
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Pixel 3 XL
    Android 9.0
  • XainXain Posts: 1
    Same issue. Lost a few days in collectors daily card units also :(
    :(
  • Anyone else having issues with making purchases? I've asked twice already and get the same generic answer. I'm told they are currently investigating fraud in the game. I sould try another device or switch from Kabam to Google or vice versa. Neither works. Haven't done anything wrong and missing out on opportunities.
  • Mr.MayhemMr.Mayhem Posts: 12
    It happened again on my android 9.0 s10 plus
  • LuispinedaLuispineda Posts: 54
    edited August 2019