**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s rework is best to date?

We’ve had quite a few reworks for champs in the last couple months. Which one do you think was best so far? (Only including beta test champs plus gamora)

Who’s rework is best to date? 94 votes

Gamora
0%
She Hulk
34%
Lt_Magnum_1CliffordcanDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756JayProngsscience22CoachLedGrootman1294dabetchaJuggerNotBwest289Rougeknight87FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxSidDDragonMeebletonEtjamaKalantakSquishyjrThe_4THObaid_Jacob03 32 votes
Spider Gwen
2%
Fred_JoeityTheSupreme 2 votes
Venom
51%
SnakeEyes69Crkwestbelli300buffajrzuffyEmil_LimsonGAM3RGUYStingerbkTwmRiDazzaaaAanthoKerneasBlubfish_666BuckyBruhKillerRino19Gkirat03Moosetiptronic10or_StrongCharlie_SceneMysterio 48 votes
Carnage
4%
BigPoppaCBONEmdsubissamaf80LethalProtector 4 votes
Luke Cage
7%
BENJI830AKTEKCupidAgent_TGraydroxChampSlayerCaptain_Zephyr 7 votes
Red Hulk
1%
Darkrider05 1 vote

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    She Hulk
    She-Hulk. Strong anti-evade/unstoppable champ.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Venom
    I think the real take away from this is realizing in the 4+ years the games been around only 7 champs have been readjusted out of 100+
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Spider Gwen
    Venom and Carnage are also close in second
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk
    Her and Venom really went places after their reworks.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Venom
    I have a 6* red hulk that comes in clutch when i need him in the flaming trinity but venom's potential skyrocketed after his buff so imma say venom
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Hopefully Old Man Logan soon..
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Venom
    Also Magik
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    She Hulk
    Tied between she hulk and venom imo
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Luke Cage
    Surprised not a lot of people are mentioning Luke Cage. Went from pillow hands to brick hands. Seriously though, all of these guys are doing numbers now. Went from being able to walk all over spiderGwen to her walking all over me in most cases. I never thought venom and carnage were bad before but theyre both really good now.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    She Hulk
    belli300 said:

I think the real take away from this is realizing in the 4+ years the games been around only 7 champs have been readjusted out of 100+

i exactly made that point a few days back!! lol they say and make posts ,they will rebalance the champs frequently and more often and what not !!! but they actually never do except for these 7 in last 19 months!!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Carnage
    Carnage