**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PLEASE tell me Moon Knight is getting a rework...

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 887 ★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
So, I completed UC and finally got enough shards for a 10k crystal to try for a domino or capIW. My first pull was yondu, and my second was moon knight. So, I spun out my crystal and my eyes were assaulted by another **** moon knight. Please tell me that a rework will be underway, as otherwise I'm going to cry. I literally hoped for any new champion but no. So now I have opened 3 6star crystals and I have pulled moonknight more times than I have not... :cry:

BEWARE THE FOLLOWING SCREENSHOTS CONTAIN CONTENT THAT SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND DISTRESSING

Comments

• JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I too have only ONE duped 6* champ..... Moon Knight.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 887 ★★★★

Also I do not have any synergy characters that make him slightly better like night thrasher and dark hawk :disappointed:
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Moon knight awakened is better than a good chunk of the 6* pool u could be stuck with. If u look at the champs in the pool the majority are underwhelming or require being awakened to be good. I would much rather have an awakened moon kight than having hulkbuster or cyclops.
    I feel for you man @JosephPoerio - also his prestige is utter garbage
    I'd take cyclops over moonknight - just ask Kabam Mike
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have a 6* Moon knight and 6* Dare Devil. Neither are awakened though...
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Only if you ask nicely
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Don’t knock my boy Moon Knight...
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I guess you could have duped DD. At such a low sig level you’re not really benefitting from his sig ability
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Rhulk is a pretty decent pull IMO
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Yondu also has his uses I suppose
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Don't you know? Human torch and anhillus are underperforming.
    They need buffs more than moon knight.
  • Unlucky dude @Milan1405 - and its not like moonknight has any reedeming qualities. If kabam dont want to put champs like starky and blade in the 6star pool for fear of them being overpowered, then dont ******* put champs like mk and dpx force for people to get!!!!
    The realm of legends kill was shocking. Even **** Deadpool x-force is faster :cry:
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

MSRDLD said:

I guess you could have duped DD. At such a low sig level you’re not really benefitting from his sig ability

I duped DD. Also pulled moon knight. And IF. And... well here’s a photo of the dumpster fire. All except Void.
    Rhulk is good as well
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    How far behind the curve is Moon Knight though? If his moon phase was switched to a pre fight ability would that be significant enough?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

How far behind the curve is Moon Knight though? If his moon phase was switched to a pre fight ability would that be significant enough?

if they want to keep it related to moonphase nah he probably needs stacking bleed, stacking passive fury buffs instead of 1 very small fury . OR may b diffrent sig ability like this is what i had wrote a few days ago i guess.
    moonknight signature ability :-

20%-50% chance on each hit of specials to trigger diffrent effects bleed, armour break ,incinerate or Power leak draining 1 bar of power over 7 seconds (this bonus is added on top of any other debuff)
    and depending on time of day moonknight gains 4 passive benefits
    - 12am to 6am - chance to gain 1 - 5 passive fury increasing his attack by 30% per fury after special 3.
    - 6am-12pm - 100% chance opponent misses first hit of his specials
    - 12pm - 6Pm - 20% chance to inflict power drain on medium attacks draining 3% of max power
    - 6Pm-12am - Most active and most dangerous - gains upto 3 cruelty charges on specials increasing crit damage by 800 for 18 seconds
    Is there any reliable way to chain on mk special 1 after his final medium attack?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Is there any reliable way to chain on mk special 1 after his final medium attack?

Tbh, there's no substitute for practice! Be sure to wait for the second hit of your closing medium attack.

I just quite like Moon Knight; and practicing with him in arena (hence the avatar), and rarely have a problem.

Enjoy him this week during the Full Moon - stuns all the time. I know you're disappointed in him, but at least he's more than decent one week out of the month!

See if you can get a synergy partner for him - Taskmaster is good, Darkhawk is great; but Ronin would be even better (Moony starts to regenerate when struck).
    Yeah, don't have darkhawk or ronin bro, but I find him quite fun with his stuns - using him in monthly event.
    So props to you for seeing the benefits man @Magrailothos and @Swedeah through his vids with kamala and howard etc, so I'm tempted to be the first man to 2/35 him and go for LOL with him :smiley:
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Good for you, @Milan1405!

If you find your enjoying playing with Moon Knight after all, look ahead: Sinister is in the 4*Basic arena this week.
    Releases go: Sinister, Movie Marvel, Nick Fury, Annihilus, Torch, Ronin
    So Ronin should be available in a couple of months...
    Good idea man cheers @Magrailothos you've been very insightful :)
  • Well I saw seatin r4 kamala and she is SIGNIFICANTLY better than moonknight. Swedeah and others have also proven tha howard, magneto and deadpool x force have more damage and more utility than mk. If you ask me its him, groot and hulkbuster who need a rework the most - after colossus of course.