**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Last Day Kicked OFF ( Hey Kabam)

PunishmentPunishment Posts: 111
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Because there are no rules and regulations a lots of alliance in the past kicked off all of their members at the time of season rewards and because 5 wars are necessary to receive the season rewards those members received nothing.
A lots of alliances are using this criteria at the end of every season and it is so bad.

Comments

• PunishmentPunishment Posts: 111

Not kabams job to micro manage individual players like this.

Its not your job either or it is ?
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Its a real problem, I dont think KABAM can do anything about it nor anyone else...
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Whats their reason to kick u @Punishment ?
    M1k0rin said:

Whats their reason to kick u @Punishment ?

it is not about me it is about all members.

Not kabams job to micro manage individual players like this.

Its not your job either or it is ?
    I manage myself and try to improve so I don’t get kicked
    You should try that kiddo
    it is not about performance it seems you do not know the alliances I am talking about were in platinum and last day of season they kicked off everyone.
  • Eljefe_757Eljefe_757 Posts: 21
    I think kabam should implement a kick cutoff time. So if the alliance wants to kick someone, there has to be at least 5 wars remaining.so itll give the player being kicked time to find another home in time to reap the rewards. Being kicked totally sucks if it's not justified. I actually got kicked yesterday. Not sure why. When I joined them, they were gold 3.. we worked our way up to Platinum. As soon as that happened, the leaders kicked a few of us. That's a bunch of ish! Lol . Bit it is, what it is.

I think kabam should implement a kick cutoff time. So if the alliance wants to kick someone, there has to be at least 5 wars remaining.so itll give the player being kicked time to find another home in time to reap the rewards. Being kicked totally sucks if it's not justified. I actually got kicked yesterday. Not sure why. When I joined them, they were gold 3.. we worked our way up to Platinum. As soon as that happened, the leaders kicked a few of us. That's a bunch of ish! Lol . Bit it is, what it is.

this is what I a trying to say here but ppl are not getting this instead they are arguing the nonsense I have seen some alliances that kicked everyone last day of season rewards and got new members soon bcz of their high tier and ranking.
  • Eljefe_757Eljefe_757 Posts: 21

this is what I a trying to say here but ppl are not getting this instead they are arguing the nonsense I have seen some alliances that kicked everyone last day of season rewards and got new members soon bcz of their high tier and ranking.
    We are on the same page. I di not see how anyone could argue against that. I would think the leadership in alliances would know if someone's kick worthy. Do it and get it over with. Don't wait until the last moment. In my case, it's a little different. I contributed.. always in the top alliance events.. spent hard earned money to help in AQ and AW to help get to platinum (won't do that anymore)... and still got kicked. Lol. But karma is a B@÷$%...
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

We are on the same page. I di not see how anyone could argue against that. I would think the leadership in alliances would know if someone's kick worthy. Do it and get it over with. Don't wait until the last moment. In my case, it's a little different. I contributed.. always in the top alliance events.. spent hard earned money to help in AQ and AW to help get to platinum (won't do that anymore)... and still got kicked. Lol. But karma is a B@÷$%...
    Reason this doesnt work is players could exploit/ruin seasons for other people.

Say you make this rule, what would stop players who have found a new alliance for next seaosn (potentially a better alliance) from intentionally using weaker defenders/attackers so they can use the last 5 wars to get some questing done because they are now safe from being kicked.

If an alliance boots you there is a reason 99% of times.
  • This is a legitimate problem. People are so quick to judge, but I've known some solid players who've been kicked pre-reward drop for no logical reason. So, I have to ask, what can they do to be 'better' when they're already doing very well? Ever consider that perhaps some people are just malicious and do this out of petty spite?

Personally, I'm not one of those leaders and they disgust me. There should be fail-safes in place to ensure that a player who was with an Alliance for the 5 war minimum gets their rewards. The fact there's a 12 hour window in which players can get booted, and get nothing is just wrong. I don't think there should be a lock from kicking, but if you were in the last 5 wars and participated, then you should by all accounts get the rewards regardless of spiteful leadership.

If you have a lagging player, you should know this before the 5 to go mark. You DEFINITELY should know this before the last war ends too. If you waited until after the war ended, that makes you spiteful and shady leadership in my opinion. If they're placing beat street champs the last few, 86 the player and work shorthanded if it's that big of a strain.

I know that there's shifty players who would attempt to exploit a lock to kicking at the 5 war to go mark. So yeah, that's not an option. Sad truth is, people are just nasty these days. Keep it simple. If they joined, attacked, earned attack bonuses and placed a squad of defenders... they should get the rewards if this was done for the 5 war minimum regardless of shifty/shady leadership kicking at the end of, or after the final war ends.

Why players can't be good to eachother is beyond me. Again, keep it simple. Do right by your crew and they should do right by you. Don't make insane expectations, and you won't be disappointed. Treat your members with the respect and dignity you'd wish to be treated with. It doesn't take a genius to spot a lazy player, nor does it take a genius to spot a leader with a napoleon complex. If they did their best and put up the effort, do right by them and wait to kick them if you have a better option ready to join. It's just common courtesy. Doing anything else in such a situation is just wrong. It's a game at the end of the day. Try and have fun with it. Not rocket science afterall.

This is a legitimate problem. People are so quick to judge, but I've known some solid players who've been kicked pre-reward drop for no logical reason. So, I have to ask, what can they do to be 'better' when they're already doing very well? Ever consider that perhaps some people are just malicious and do this out of petty spite?

Personally, I'm not one of those leaders and they disgust me. There should be fail-safes in place to ensure that a player who was with an Alliance for the 5 war minimum gets their rewards.

simple if one had played 5 wars already then no matter that they are in alliance or have been kicked they must receive the rewards.