**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2000 4* shards to 750 5* shards

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
This is one of those tricky deals that I feel is screwing me in the long run. I know it would take forever but by just pulling the 4s I'm building my roster, strengthening by duping them, eventually getting max sig crystals and getting iso. But I'm not even close to maxing out my 4s sig abilities so I can't rely on get the max sig crystal. I'm in a conundrum. Any thoughts?

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The conversion is nice if u are close to a crystal and need a few more shards. I did it twice to get the featured crystal at its discount before the sigil trial ends.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    Waste........💐
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    for me is a waste: when i open a crystal i almost always get a dupe (i have 93 four stars), and i find the iso much more valuable than 500 5* shards (or 200 if i dupe a max sig champ), even if only for selling it and get 120K gold ^_^
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It really depends on where you're at and what you need. Personally it helps me more because I'm full of ISO, have the majority of 4*s who are mostly high Sig, and I get more Shards from the exchange even if it's a Max Sig. It just depends what you're going for.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    The conversion rate is really bad, a whole 4 star crystal for only 750 shards. I wouldn't unless you're really close to a 5 star crystal
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I think it’s waste, even if you are using the conversion just because you’re an inch away from a 5* like someone else said in the thread, you can still get more 5* shards through doing content.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This depends on where you are at in game really and how you play the game. I did this 3 times for 6000 4* shards to 3000 5* shards(not sure if this is a cavalier thing but mine is 1000shards/2000shards which to me is fair too).

Reasons for me are 4* are useless in my roster and don’t get ranked and even if I dupe the 4* it’s less 5* shards than I would get from trading in. Finally I don’t need iso as it’s currently always overflowing in my stash.

If your chasing 5* 6* the shards may be worth it depending on your iso needs at least at the 2:1 conversion rate 4* shard to 5* shard.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    4* don't help me anymore...did the deal all 3x an didn't blink an eye. Depends on where you are in the game.

The conversion rate is really bad, a whole 4 star crystal for only 750 shards. I wouldn't unless you're really close to a 5 star crystal

You get 275 Shards for a 4* Dup, 550 for a Max Sig. I wouldn't call that bad. It's more than what you can get with a Dup.

You get 275 Shards for a 4* Dup, 550 for a Max Sig. I wouldn't call that bad. It's more than what you can get with a Dup.
    You don’t get the iso tho
    No. I have no worries about ISO at the moment. Lol.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    For me it’s fine. 4* getting out of use beyond Act 5 so why not to invest in 5*..
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    For me 4*s only use is 5* shards, and even with max sig it's only 550 5* shards. I converted 2k to 1k, but 750 is also better than a 4* crystal itself