**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

killmonger sp2 fail

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
ok i am new to killmonger but it can't be that hard to chain his sp2 in a combo
no matter what i cant land the sp2 on the opponent
for now i try to parry the opponent first and then use sp2 otherwise they always get their defense up

am i missing some tactic or what
any killmonger users wanna share how to land that sp2 you are welcome cause i can't chain it with the 5hit combo

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    try to launch your SP2 while KM is still doing the Medium hit animation: you need to to do this quickly, or it will be blocked (like og Iron Man, but a lot easier to do) ^_^
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve never had problems and I use km all the time
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Use KM a ton and I've never had an issue landing his sp2 at the end of a combo. But I do hear guys who have this issue. Maybe it's a device issue... Wait, if that's the case wouldn't that make it a poor coding issue?
  • I always have to parry when I want to use that. I just have terrible timing and think that I've got the greenlight after the combo but that is when they always block me.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    The timing is off with his sp2. You have to launch it sooner than with other ones. As mentioned above. try to launch it while still doing last attack. Or worse case, do it after 4 hit combo.
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83

try to launch your SP2 while KM is still doing the Medium hit animation: you need to to do this quickly, or it will be blocked (like og Iron Man, but a lot easier to do) ^_^

This works for me too