**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fight Randomized Opponents and Buffs in Sinister Labs!

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Y_T said:

Hello all.

Some advise would be greatly appreciated.

I can do Hard with my eyes closed but find it impossible to do Master without spending my entire reserve of revives and rerolling 2-3 times per node. I am fairly new to the game so only have 5 5* champs all r2/35 (corvus, quake, sentinel, ronAn and carnage), 1 4*r5/50 (beardo unawakened) and a bunch of 4*r4/40 (awaken void, awaken stark spidy, awaken hyperion, awaken scarlet witch, awaken darkhawk, havok and namor) and a ton of 4*r3/30.

Should I be attempting Master?

I can clear the monthly event master level with a few revives for the final boss but these seem much harder than that!

If Master is not for players like me maybe Hard/Heroic should be a bit harder with better rewards? It seems like a chaotic jump between the two. I had a similar issue with the rifts but I had a much weaker roster back then.

I also seem to be hitting a plateau in that it is very hard to get T4CC to level my champs. I seem to be getting like 1, maybe 2 T4CC a month and have no control on the class either which makes me think that if Master is not for my roster now, it is probably not going to be for the next year or so. :/

Do things speed up at all? Am I missing an obvious way of getting T4CC? (I can get T4BC quite easily)

Many thanks for any advice.

Master is gonna be tough for you without playing very very well. No harm in trying though. You have a bunch of entries and access to rerolls so finish the difficulty that you're comfortable with and then use up the rest of your entries on some attempts at higher difficulties. It doesn't cost any energy so no harm in trying at all. It's not worth dumping items into but worst case it will be good practice for harder story and quest content you've yet to complete.

As far as more access to t4cc, the best route to that is AQ so be in an alliance that runs the highest AQ map that you can handle difficultywise and can afford the donations for. The higher your AQ rank the more and more t4cc you'll be getting
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Y_T said:

Many thanks for the advice @Ya_Boi_28 and @Worknprogress

My alliance is quite small (I have the 2nd highest PI at just over 200K) and running mainly map 3 AQ so not getting much from there.

I am saving most of my units for any T4CC offer and for doing act 5 1&2 at some point.

I did try Master again just now (albeit without beardo, sw and corvus who are locked in AQ), got to the penultimate node and Iron Man IW ...and that was it, total wipe and no revives left :(

I can rank up one more tech champ to 4*5/50 or 5*3/45. I got the option of 4* awakened stealth spidy, 4* awakened darkhawk, or 5* sentinel (unawakened). Really stuck on what to do. I also just awakened ghost who is at 3/30 but could probably also get to 5/50 if I waited for the extra T4BC. From all the above I find Dark hawk to be the easiest to play when I have the synergy with Night Thrasher. But Spidy is not bad either and Sentinel is a 5* so has more potential for the future and I can potentially awaken him with the gem that is coming in through the calendar.

What would you guys do?

Many thanks,

Y T

Do you have wasp in any rarity? If so, start practicing with ghost. Once you get comfortable with her she can get you very far. Then when you're fortunate to get her as a 5/6* you'll already know how to use her effectively
    I'm not fond of hopping alliances either but if your current alliance is holding progression back, at some point you'll need to leave for yohr own sake honestly. If t4cc is your bottleneck you need to maximize what you earn through AQ
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    I’m only bothering with Master. The rest just aren’t worth the aggravation...

I still think the best side show event was the Antimatter one earlier in the yr.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    Maybe questioning like noob, but Asking that if I have to do the lab events daily or just one time only, cause I saw that there is no extra rewards for 3rd run of a difficulty...??????
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Maybe questioning like noob, but Asking that if I have to do the lab events daily or just one time only, cause I saw that there is no extra rewards for 3rd run of a difficulty...??????

You get Rewards for the first and second pass. (100%)
    Then they refresh everyday. So if you choose to, you do them everyday.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't have any problem with the difficulty. The buffs work OK. After further consideration... the rewards still seem pretty underwhelming lol
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417

so, when i not get get any rewards is there any benefit doing those again & again????

so, when i not get get any rewards is there any benefit doing those again & again????
    You don't get rewards again and again for refinishing any content in game. Why would these be different?
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

Like GW said, the labs refresh everyday and so does the rewards. So you can continue to do 2 passes everyday and get those rewards. You cannot do them over and over on the same day, just wait for the refresh (think of it as those daily quests).
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    edited August 2019
    There are two paths. You get completion rewards if you do one path. If you do the other path as well, you get exploration rewards. So you can get rewards for two paths. If you felt so inclined you could theoretically do the same challenge ten times since you get ten entries, but you will not get any additional rewards.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Randomizer is not fun. Nodes that give disadvantage is even worst. With the tiny shards ? Nah man im not into this sinister lab, even from modoks lab.. its totally not fun and enjoyable thing to do in mcoc. You roll the dice just to get even worst node 😂
    Y_T said:

Y_T said:

Many thanks for the advice @Ya_Boi_28 and @Worknprogress

My alliance is quite small (I have the 2nd highest PI at just over 200K) and running mainly map 3 AQ so not getting much from there.

I am saving most of my units for any T4CC offer and for doing act 5 1&2 at some point.

I did try Master again just now (albeit without beardo, sw and corvus who are locked in AQ), got to the penultimate node and Iron Man IW ...and that was it, total wipe and no revives left :(

I can rank up one more tech champ to 4*5/50 or 5*3/45. I got the option of 4* awakened stealth spidy, 4* awakened darkhawk, or 5* sentinel (unawakened). Really stuck on what to do. I also just awakened ghost who is at 3/30 but could probably also get to 5/50 if I waited for the extra T4BC. From all the above I find Dark hawk to be the easiest to play when I have the synergy with Night Thrasher. But Spidy is not bad either and Sentinel is a 5* so has more potential for the future and I can potentially awaken him with the gem that is coming in through the calendar.

What would you guys do?

Many thanks,

Y T

Do you have wasp in any rarity? If so, start practicing with ghost. Once you get comfortable with her she can get you very far. Then when you're fortunate to get her as a 5/6* you'll already know how to use her effectively
    I have a 3* wasp and 4* ant man (and also a 3* hood). I was thinking of exploring that route. Currently only playing ghost in arenas but I am far from good with her. I do win 99% of the time but still get hit 2-3 times in a fight most of the time, where in a more challenging fight, it would probably mean death. I am better with quake but I have the issue with non registering heavies which I can't get to the bottom off. If I can master these two then yeah I can probably do stuff like master labs much easier. Any good progression I have on the master labs is down to quake behaving but just one non registered heavy can mean death. I will start practicing ghost on the new goldpool daily. She is 4* r3/30 so I hope it gives me some challenge.

Thanks for the advice on this and for the alliance advice. I do think I have outgrown them and it also doesn't help that they seem to be in Brazil and I am in the UK. I think I will have to find an alliance closer to home but will give these guys plenty of warning.
    Best of luck. Hope it all works out
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’m still not getting rewards
  • Parodical_Sun1Parodical_Sun1 Posts: 143
    I played the Sinister Lab on Master mode and had a roaster that was above the requirement psi, long story short,I end up going through so many randomizers to get a decent “evenly match fight” and at least 200 units 200 complete it as well as a stash of health potions and revives. The rewards payout was not even worth it IMHO. I consider myself an above average player.

I played the Sinister Lab on Master mode and had a roaster that was above the requirement psi, long story short,I end up going through so many randomizers to get a decent “evenly match fight” and at least 200 units 200 complete it as well as a stash of health potions and revives. The rewards payout was not even worth it IMHO. I consider myself an above average player.

So you brought a team with a 9,999,999 for RoL right?

That recommended team rating has never really meant much of anything
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

If you’re spending that many units to clear it you aren’t ready, recommended rating means very little
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★

Man considering the time commitment and dinky rewards, it's definitely not worth any resources besides randomizers. Also, if the champ matchups are bad, don't forget to exit and reenter to reset the champs. We get 2 extra entries, and I use at least one of them every day. Yesterday, I used 3 entries on epic until I got some matchups I liked. Good luck.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Lvernon15 said:

If you’re spending that many units to clear it you aren’t ready, recommended rating means very little
    Bringing the recommended rating into content is like buying a PC with the minimum requirements for Windows. It doesn't mean nothing, but it doesn't mean the experience will be great either.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I just decided to focus on Master. As much as I would like the 1k 6* Shards, it's really a lot less stress. The difference in 5* Shards and T5B isn't enough to cry over. It's actually more enjoyable this way.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I feel they shouldn’t use act 6 nodes on master.
    Most playing master haven’t encountered those nodes before and shouldn’t be required to confront them.