**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is he worth upgrading?

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
I recently pulled a 5 star Mister Sinister and I'm not sure if he's worth upgrading. He is unawakened, should I upgrade him or focus on other champs?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What other champs do you have
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Well all 5* champs deserve at least 1/25 (and ultimately 3/45) if you aint gonna use em, but as Lvernon said it depends on your 5* roster.
  • KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★

• KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    This is my current 5* roster
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Imo you should atleast max lvl everyone below Diablo at their current rank lvl. Besides that id say taking up Sinister is a good idea. He's worth r3 unawakened and he can surprise you with his utility
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    Also go for venom he is an amazing champ
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Immune to reverse controls...this utility is enough to take him up...reverse controls can creep into monthly quest anytime and having a champ immune to it is going to be helpful