**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Awakening Gem??

Just finished Act 5 100% and got that sweet 5* awakening gem!! And now the dilemma... My next goal is Cavalier and then probly Mico Verse Variant, have some decent XL champs. No plans for running LoL anytime soon. Any input is appreciated!

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Void is always a good choice for a gem.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Aegon will be key to become cavalier. One of the better options for 6.1.5 crossbones.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    aegon is the only option
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Void, Sentinel (becomes so much easier to get full analysis), Aegon, AA. Quite a few good options there.
    I would do Variant 2 before 6.1, you have in Venom and Sentinel two excellent XL champions, AA can heavy spam his way through a lot of that content.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Aegon will be key to become cavalier. One of the better options for 6.1.5 crossbones.

Doesn't he have biohazard?
    He does but aegon shrugs off debuffs in all crits above 100 hits, aegon is definitely the best option there id say, he has been my act 6 MVP
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Ask yourself, who would benefit the most and how many sig stones would they need
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Aegon or Void..both are awesome.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Aegon 1st
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    @Killstryke2
    Once at a high enough combo Ægon gain tenacity and shrugs of debuffs with next Crit
    So even thought 6.1.5 X Bone has biohazard Ægon still can do the fight easily
    USE THE GEM ON ÆGON
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Aegon for sure
  • So many votes for Aegon.. I feel like he was made for LoL and isnt nearly as useful anywhere else. Is he anyones all around MVP? Immunities? Abilities in fights that dont last hundreds of hits?

@Killstryke2 Once awakened he ramps up fight to fight by retaining the combo numbers via his persistent charges. I think your plan stated earlier is a sound one. Wait until you get the 5* AG Crystal from the Summoner Appreciation Calendar and then choose. No sense in rushing with a 5* Generic AG. Congrats on 100% Act 5 though!!!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes I think the consensus is only one based on your plan: Aegon
    I would pick either Aegon or Void, both are god tier when duped and high sig.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Sentinel would make Varient 2, and apparently Varient 3, easier. Though he doesn't really Need his Dupe, especially compared to other Champions like Ægon or Void!
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    It really depends on how many dog stones you have and what class.

1. Ægon provided you have at least 100 stones to throw in him
    2. Void would be number 2 but again he is best with as many stones as possible
    3. Archangel Angel who I personally have as a 5/65 doesn’t require a ton of stones but at signature 110 is where he can shut everything down with only 3 neurotoxins

Any of these champs will help you in act 6 but I believe Ægon is probably the most versatile for what your plans are.
  • _MGP__MGP_ Posts: 75
    If you have a lot of sig stones definitely go with aegon and he has a lot of utility and doesn’t rely on matches he just needs hits and gg you win the game
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Ægon, Stark Spider, AA, Void, good champs for use