**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Limited gifting.

Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
As much as I didn’t like it, I get why gifting had to be disabled. There are cases where you can start thinking about re enabling it however.

What about ability to gift profile pics? No chance of it sparking an underground economy, but would be really cool for game buddies to be able to gift each other those.

Thanks

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    It is likely gifting will return it the future (around special events like Christmas) but with some restrictions and/or changes. And why'd we need to gift pfps if we can get them ourselves?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    hmm yeah the ability to gift cosmetic items is interesting...
    I mean it'd probably be more like you gifting them a tier x profile pic token. Like you spend 500 units and then the person you gift the tier 4 profile pic token gets to choose which tier 4 (500 unit) profile picture they want to receive from it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

As much as I didn’t like it, I get why gifting had to be disabled. There are cases where you can start thinking about re enabling it however.

What about ability to gift profile pics? No chance of it sparking an underground economy, but would be really cool for game buddies to be able to gift each other those.

Thanks

Gift Kabam money and they'll gift you units to for profile pics.