**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up with 5* awakening gem?

I get a new 5* every month or 2 depending on how generous kabam is. I'm not yet uncollected but 100 master monthly quest every time. Have an extensive 4* roster but my main 5s are unduped 5s are Hyperion, Voodoo, old man Logan, And just pulled an Arch angle. Use it on hype or arch is my question?

Comments

• Options
    Setrákus_RaSetrákus_Ra Posts: 20
    Forgot Killmonger sorry.
  • Options
    Depends on who you play more with:
    AA duped has x% ability accuracy reduction and heal block based on level (my choice)
    Hyperion has increased buff duration - 4* level 20 has 41% increased duration

But...BUT. Consider that STAR-LORD sitting there who gets increased attack rating for every hit on combo meter up to 400 hits ( mine is at level 48 with +10.89 attack per hit on meter). Inter web says STARLORD > AA> HYP.

That being said, it all depends on who you like to play with and use. I personally opted for AA,. Stack a few neurotoxins, grab popcorn and watch a rapid death. Watch “how to play” videos for all, whoever you feel comfy with pick them. But AA and Star Lord would be picks.

And your Hyperion is a rank higher so hes already hitting like a truck compared to the others
  • Options
    Setrákus_RaSetrákus_Ra Posts: 20
    edited August 2019
    I'm the type of player that an string together 30 to 60 hit combos on harder opponents 100 normal. Not the 200+ for SL. I'm looking for Max bang for my buck immediately. I feel Hype has more utility but only duped for the prolonged fury. AA melts any stun and bleed able opponents. Idk. Save it Aa and Hype dont neccesarily require dupe?
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Voodoo/AA. Helps you to become uncollected. Hyp is good without dupe. Just see whom you have/need to become uncollected.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I personally would go for hype, he’s an absolute beat and gets a lot from his sig, not only will he carry you to the collector but he’s a top 10 champ for pretty much all endgame content past that, and every new piece of content just seems to make him more and more valuable
  • Options
    Do agree with vinvick, if you aren’t a SL guy (and I’m partial because mine is 5*) Shiz. Yours is 5*. Each hit adds 101.74 per hit on combo not 10...i was looking at my 4* 🤦🏼‍♂️. But 101.74 at 30 hits adds 3000+. Thought that is at 200 sig ability.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,449 ★★★★
    It's really hard to articulate just how much greater Hype's awakened ability makes him. "Longer buff duration" doesn't seem like much but when you consider that that then allows you stack more Furies (last attempt on WS I had 12 concurrent Furies), and gain power for longer (plus heal longer if you decide to proc his regen) and he quickly becomes even more of a monster.