**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets

With yourself,Kabaam mentioning you will balancing champions, I believe putting rank down tickets back into the game is needed. Maybe as a gift( like 5 - 10) or something to purchase with units, for everyone or even in the black iso market, it would also make the summoners sigil more inviting

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

With yourself,Kabaam mentioning you will balancing champions, I believe putting rank down tickets back into the game is needed. Maybe as a gift( like 5 - 10) or something to purchase with units, for everyone or even in the black iso market, it would also make the summoners sigil more inviting

Username doesn't check out.
  • RandomH3roRandomH3ro Posts: 7
    Just used to search(dont know why i didnt before) and can see there was a alot of threads about it. It was just a thought.
  • It was only a matter of time before one of these popped up, lol. RTDs most likely will never resurface again. In the past, they were given when major changes occurred. Once as a Holiday Gift. Truthfully, there's no reason for RDTs to be given out. Especially if Kabam is planning on being more proactive in tweaking/balancing out champs as we go.

My biggest question when these are asked for is... why go backwards when you can go forward? More Rank Up Gems!!! If they sold Generic Rank Up Gems instead of RDTs, I'd be over the moon. A very limited amount of Rank Up Gems sold would be FAR more beneficial than RDTs. Especially when compared to the last iteration of RDTs that ONLY returned the rank up junk and nothing else (no Gold, no ISO).

If they ever were to release RDTs for sale (which I HIGHLY doubt will ever happen) they'd mirror the last iteration. Why would you want to let all that Gold and ISO goto the wind when you can rank up someone else with a Gem, and keep the regretted champ where they are? In turn, not losing in the grand scheme. Plus, you never know if said regret would one day get a rework and become a God Tier champ.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Was just wondering when this post is going to show up.....
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    LOL
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    It was so peaceful not seeing a RDT thread in a while guess times up
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Idk why people ask for RtD. If you’re going to ask for anything ask for rank up.
  • Hey guys, we've already stated in the Forum FAQs that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. However, if we change our minds about that in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.