**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

Comments

• DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    Does anyone know when the single player event starts in SS?
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    Signed up for sigil but gold circle is still at 100% from when I did it last week. It states 7 more days but it should of reset. Feel like and I am missing out on a week. Any advice?
  • It says that we get a 4 star every week? Why do I not see it as one of my rewards?
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Come on Kabam get your ducks in a row. Like the others have stated I renewed the sigil and my gold quest timer still sits at 100% explored from a week ago with 6 days 21 hrs yet on the timer until reset. This was advertised as a weekly quest.
    I sent them a ticket on this
    Also still no single player event
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Wasnt the black iso market also supposed to reset on some of the items? The health pots for gold timer changed and it didnt refresh from last week either.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian

I would be happier if we had the opportunity to pay for the SS with either $ or a representative number of units. As an f2p player, this would sit well with me as I would then be able to 'work' for the benefits. I don't have any spare money at all but I have a little spare time occasionally.

Of course you would. So would most free to play players. That's the free to play gig: try to get what other people buy through gameplay. But they have to sell something to keep the game running, and odds are it is going to be things lots of players want. But almost every benefit in the Sigil is either something an F2P player can grind for, or something that is mostly a convenience to an F2P player. The gap between you and a Sigil player is a lot smaller than, say, the gap between you and someone that splurges on July 4 and Black Monday deals.

Some F2P players will dislike or even resent the Sigil. But I believe the vast majority will see it as a nice to have but not a must-have, and something that gives paying players less of a performance advantage over them than many other cash offers. In fact the way I look at the Sigil is that it is more of a gameplay multiplier than a straight pay for resources. You still have to play a lot to get the full benefits, and that's something the average free to play player can deal with.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Weekly gold circle but one in two weeks?

Seems fishy @Kabam Miike
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Total Waste Guys, the Gold Circle doesnt renew unless you progress far enough into the story, so dont expect much, also the Calender has Ripped off alot of Players taking days off the end even though you signed in, not to mention the calender is PACKED with worthless items but does give a decent amount of 5* Shards, all in all I'd say definitely not worth the money or hassle trying to get what you paid for
    Dont expect anything for free people, this is Kabam were talking about
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    They give many, many things for free. You just can't have everything for free.
  • Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    I want my money back...only reason I got the subscription was for the gold and now I must wait till Kabam fixes their mistake
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Honestly after experiencing the Sigil, I might get it a couple times because it seemed more useful than I though but I won’t buy it all year
    When I got docked a day on the calender I figured I might be the only one, than my weekly gold circle didnt renew and wont until I finish some more story quests than I noticed the best offers in the black iso market arent available til you finish a bunch more story quests than the black iso market offers arent renewing, not to mention the payouts on the calender are a bunch of frigging dice and a bunch of other little perks that are event specific and since you can only carry I think 8 of these things the rest end up in your stash and expire in a week so you cant use them later on in the event when they actually matter
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I would be happier if we had the opportunity to pay for the SS with either $ or a representative number of units. As an f2p player, this would sit well with me as I would then be able to 'work' for the benefits. I don't have any spare money at all but I have a little spare time occasionally.

Hard to offer something for units that gives you the units back. Also I think part of the point is getting FTP players to decide to spend. I'm FTP and won't be getting it either.
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Can confirm, black market timers got reseted, but didn't reset purchases.
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    I did the “subscription” for a month, I found $10 in change in my sofa cushion...along with a few stale bread crumbs. Kinda looked cool with the rewards and such but after a few days of having locked in to the service it seems really stale. Things don’t work like advertised and feel like something is broken or not working right, maybe since it’s a new “service” it still has some bugs that need worked out, hopefully they can get things right before my “subscription” ends so I can benefit from spending that crusty cash....don’t know for sure, seems like something good for people that want to spend money, but at the state it is now I’m not sure it’s worth the cash. Now I gotta go back to the sofa and find me some Netflix money 😉
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    IceSnow said:

Free week is free week but who purchased sigil for a month , black iso market should reset for all of them ,

This is not fair @Kabam Miike
    We bought Sigil but Black iso market not reset for us

You will still get it 3 times in the same period if it reset this week or next, there is nothing unfair about it, have some patience.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Will I be able to buy sigil next week if I don't buy it before the trial ends?
  • Cdk4Cdk4 Posts: 4
    Ok, this was a free trial,but what about those like me who jumped on the bandwagon to purchase a month of Summoner Sigil during the free trial?I decided to give Summoner Sigil offer a try today only to find out that limits of item usage didn't change when I renewed. I think it should have started back from zero since it was free. There was no benefit to me for making the purchase today. I'm still having to wait 6 days to purchase more items.Also, items should renew every 7 days vs 9 since it's for 30 days.
  • dayvidleedayvidlee Posts: 13
    Just adding my voice. Purchased Sigil today. Nothing reset yesterday, nor did it reset today after purchase. Timers, however, show as reset...just not item purchase.

ISO Store items still at last week's free week state.
    Golden Circle still shows 100% complete.

It seems the 7day Test of the Cavalier challenge has reset, however.

I'm sure there are other aspects, but those are the things I am specifically looking for.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

@Lormif This is different than normal content. When ppl specifically are paying for the sigil and its perks we expect them to work. 1 day late can affect alot of content. Adding an extra day of sinister labs to make up for the glitch sounds fine. That does nothing for the randomizers that i need to use before they expire. I lost a day of the already short amount of time we have to use them. I needed this gold to r5 my first 5* champ. That is also beimg delayed because of something i pAid to get. Its not like it was a free quest to do anytime i want. Patience sounds nice. But these bugs can affect alot more stuff than it seems on the surface

I dont know what sinister labs has to do witht his, but assuming they extended the labs a day I am sure they did the randomizes as well, and waiting a wee to rank up this 5* is not going to kill you. You paid for something on a 2 week timer, 2 weeks are not up yet. You did not pay to get 2 in 2 weeks, but 1 in 2 weeks. We dont even know if this is a bug, dont assume.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I'm seriously considering the Sigil, but I was going to wait to buy until my timers would be up to maximize my store opportunities. Does that matter or not? Little confused by all the posts.