**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should titles grant random in-game buffs or powers

Mcoc_player07Mcoc_player07 Posts: 8
edited August 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I think it would be cool if our hard earned titles could give random abilities but I wanna know what you guys think

Should titles grant random in-game buffs or powers 19 votes

Titles should grant in game powers
36%
ArcDeAngelusRoOOtsStellarEthanGamerTheSpicyKnightPancake_FaceMcoc_player07 7 votes
Titles should stay the same
63%
ThereticTwmRLego_Avengers2LordRaymond3Maldroit2mrcyrcleSquishyjrThe_4THLethalProtectorThicco_ModeH3t3rYa_Boi_28Beefy_boi 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    i would rather have better rewards base on your title
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Not random. unlock masteries linked to the quest you got them. and rarer titles grant access to higher masteries as suicides. and you could change them without cost.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I like the idea but the rares ones already give you more power : Legend reward you with catalysts, uncollected with lower lower crystal price and uncollected crystal and quest, Cavalier with lower crystal price and access to cavalier crystal (no quest yet)

A nice add-on would be some permanent class event quest with different difficulty
    Finishing one difficulty could give you a simple bonus for the class involved
    For example, finishing a medium mutant event could give your mutants a permanent +2% on SP damage
    on a hard Mystic event, your Mystic could gain a permanent +5% energy shield
    Bonus gain in a higher difficulty replacing the bonus of lower difficulty

And as those bonus would be permanent, the difficulty of each level (easy, medium, hard, epic) should be set at the max possible, rewarding only the most skilled and powerful summoners :)
  • Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Minor ones like 2-5% bonuses for certain things. If a mutant based title make it improve mutants, Quantum Ghost could boost health of that trinity, Skate and Destroyer adds a bonus to NT abilities, etc.