**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

In the summoner appreciation calendar, who should i use my 4 star awakening gem on(All rank 4)

ThiccDaddyGeesyThiccDaddyGeesy Posts: 36
edited August 2019 in Strategy and Tips
They are all at rank 4 level 40

In the summoner appreciation calendar, who should i use my 4 star awakening gem on(All rank 4) 19 votes

Magik
10%
Austin555555ThiccDaddyGeesy 2 votes
Corvus Glaive
10%
EtjamaLeon91 2 votes
Symbiote Supreme
5%
Lainua 1 vote
Save it for someone else
73%
PantherusNZLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235Riggs_97FhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903mrcyrcleFreeToPlay_21Milan1405Giodood_1Icy000EdeuinkYunuSquadronKINGBITZz 14 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Save it for someone else
    Save it
  • mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    Save it for someone else
    None of these really need the awakening
  • Magik
    who should i save it for because im at that point where i have 20+ 4 stars and none of them are particularly worth awakwning. i ws thinking magik to awaken, but if i get a sparky i would awaken him
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Magik
    If I’d guess, you haven’t started the final chapter of act 5. Magik can power lock and add additional damage while she power locks and gains power bars. That’s with the awakened ability
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Save it for someone else
    S

who should i save it for because im at that point where i have 20+ 4 stars and none of them are particularly worth awakwning. i ws thinking magik to awaken, but if i get a sparky i would awaken him

There are quite a few which could do with the gem, I’d suggest watching an awakening gem video guide, but the best champs for it would be void omega red aegon nick fury and namor, there are many that get a lot from ti though
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Save it for someone else
    Definitely save it. Magik and Corvus benefit from the awakening much more on defence than offence because their core power is natural.
  • Magik

If I’d guess, you haven’t started the final chapter of act 5. Magik can power lock and add additional damage while she power locks and gains power bars. That’s with the awakened ability

i havent started it, but that is without her awakened ability as well, her awakened ability is good though, as when she fills bar of power she goes into limbo for 5 seconds