**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More Tales from the Sinister Labs

True story: I accidentally messed up and got hit by his very first SP2. Then I realize Void is incinerate immune but suddenly had three bars of power. So I let him do that to me twice more and killed him.

Life Transfer AND Slumber? Yes please. Only problem is fifteen seconds later the dude is still alive and kinda pissed. This fight became a lot more exciting than I thought it would get. But at least I got to heal up my Iceman.

You want this combination. You really, really want this combination. This is just plain ridiculous because you're always at full health, which means your opponent is always taking maximum Bane damage. And this is the highest tier Bane. Even if you do a bad transfer, one combo later and you're back to full health, and your Bane damage is back to full. This is practically unfair.

Always give the labs your full attention. Always always always give the labs your full attention. I saw "Stun Vulnerability" and thought "I'll just use Hype and heavy combo." Against IMIW. With Backlash Pulse active. And then in the middle of the fight when I realized what was happening I decided to switch to using SP1. Because I forgot the node also had Cornered.

Comments

• SlickStar010SlickStar010 Posts: 7
    I had one yesterday that all healing effects would be reversed and the second one was lost half your health over 12 seconds and then regen it...
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    These are all great! This was my favorite though:
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    I had didn't read my nodes either and I went up against a champ with dash vulnerability and mirror reflect and I got washed
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    you get a ton of those reroll randomizers cmon people. if you dont have some r5 5* mutants your not expected to be able to face roll this. further more if you do like me have 5 r5 5* mutants and are having trouble you do need to go watch some doeky dave lessons videos or some guide to help improve gameplay ive still yet to have a single champion killed on the hardest version of these. they are easier for sure than several versions of this type of event in the past
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Haha I've had some fun too.

Here's one I totally fell for and used AA.. I had another one today with Masochism and Heal Reversal which was great. Parries were destroying him.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

you get a ton of those reroll randomizers cmon people. if you dont have some r5 5* mutants your not expected to be able to face roll this. further more if you do like me have 5 r5 5* mutants and are having trouble you do need to go watch some doeky dave lessons videos or some guide to help improve gameplay ive still yet to have a single champion killed on the hardest version of these. they are easier for sure than several versions of this type of event in the past

You're my hero.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★

Capital letters. Periods. Apostrophes. Commas.

Dr. Zola
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I had a node combo that had life transfer and that Regen reversal node once. You get to have fun with some of these combos
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    The most interesting combo I faced so far was Deadpool in heal reversal and safeguard, I believe. Pushed him to 2 bars of power and tried to hold him from using sp - was very fun to do something different from usual baiting. I'd wish to see something like that in eq actually, like full immunity or even heal from usual damage and opponent degenerating over time based on his power
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Ouch. From that series of burns we can see one summoner wasn't incinerate immune.

*applies shades*
    YEEEEEAAAAAHH!!!

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I forgot to screenshot, but i had biohazard and freezer burn 🤣 that was interesting

A ł p h a
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    Is quake the only champ possible of winning this fight?

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    zuffy said:

Is quake the only champ possible of winning this fight?

ghost + hood also works.