**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold Event did not reset [Merged Threads]

Comments

• iSmittyiSmitty Posts: 34
    I don't understand why everyone is getting so upset about this. New update = new bugs. ALWAYS. That's nothing new.

All this talk about "I'm not going to buy this now bc it wasn't perfect" and "You'll be hearing from my lawyer!". 🙄

This is just a game, after all. Just chill. It will be fixed.
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Don't worry guys, it resets in 6 days we only miss a whole week
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Is this issue the same reason the black iso market didn't reset?
  • Mfisher26Mfisher26 Posts: 12
    Same. Figures we pay for special quest and heres your new bug.
  • Mfisher26Mfisher26 Posts: 12
    Same here
  • SteveskiSteveski Posts: 11
    Has there been any update as to why the Gold Circle has not reset? Maybe I missed something
  • BackjrBackjr Posts: 31
    When kabam let everyone have the summoner sigil 7day pass, s gold quest was presented. I completed it in the first day to receive my gold, waited the 7 days for quest to reset so I could get my weekly gold(since this is a big reason I paid for the sigil being as though I'm always running out of gold) and the weekly timer reset but when I go into try and complete it it says that the quest has already been 100% explored. Could we get an update on what's going on with this? I know for the people who didnt pay for the sigil only have 24 hours to complete the gold quest before trial runs out. Were down to a little over 12 hours for themto complete it, and that's if the gold quest is reset right now, which we all know it wont. Thank you for your time in looking into this
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike why has this not reset i dont want to pay for something when it isn't working properly
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Same here
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah it didn't reset for me either, kind of annoying because I was counting on that last bit of Gold for a Rank Up...
  • Red_421Red_421 Posts: 1
    It didn’t reset me either, very annoying after paying for the sigil.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★

Hi All,

Unfortunately, we will not be able to fix this for today, but will have it fixed at some point tomorrow. To compensate for you missing out on this Event, we'll be sending all Summoners 150,000 Gold.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to identify the issue, and work to solve the problem.

Thanks, appreciate the response.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hi All,

Unfortunately, we will not be able to fix this for today, but will have it fixed at some point tomorrow. To compensate for you missing out on this Event, we'll be sending all Summoners 150,000 Gold.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to identify the issue, and work to solve the problem.

Thanks that’s awesome
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Hi All,

That’s nice. Thanks
    Still I agree this isn't a good sign for a Paid Subscription Service!
  • Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    I am a lawyer... And please dont call me over some gold in a mobile game LOL. That said... People are not unjustified in expecting things to work as promised.
    If KABAM didn't want players to be able to double dip on the free subscription... They should have planned it better.
    Of course I read them... I wasn't adressing the compensation. I was talking about the original problem. But, thank you for your input.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    It appears as though the event may have truly reset.
    Wait it's fixed... Now I'm just confused....

• Mine still hasn't reset, have a new sigil as well.
  • L3amL3am Posts: 8
    My gold quest is broken too says I’m 100% but haven’t entered yet
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Y'all need to chill. We're getting gold compensation which everyone should be good with lol
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29
    Some people in my ally have had the reset happen this morning I'm still stuck on 100%