**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up and Awakening Advice!!! 4*

Hi all!
I have Magik (4/40 unduped) Scarlet Witch (4/40 unduped) and Mephisto (3/30 duped 38 or so) and am battling between ranking up Mephisto now or waiting a couple days and ranking up one of the other two. I am probably going to use my Awakening Gem on Scarlet Witch as I have stones to bring her up to an alright number. Who should I rank up and should I awaken Magik instead?

Rank Up and Awakening Advice!!! 4* 20 votes

Max out Magik
30%
Lvernon15science22EtjamaThicco_ModeH3t3rBriceMiester 6 votes
Max out Scarlet Witch
60%
PantherusNZSpeedbumpThatGuyYouSaw235DONZALOOG1234ChampioncriticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgGeaux7MC2707X_Factor_AgentmrcyrcleBryliantu93Csaddleton 12 votes
4/40 Mephisto
10%
TimrosBatman1903 2 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,443 ★★★★
    Max out Scarlet Witch
    If you're currently relying on 4* and have the capability to awaken and sig-up Scarlet Witch then she's the obvious choice. Magik is great, and still viable for a long time as a 4*, but SW is just a swiss-army knife for content. She's not the champion she used to be, sure, but she's still amazing and will get you through a LOT of content
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Max out Scarlet Witch

If you're currently relying on 4* and have the capability to awaken and sig-up Scarlet Witch then she's the obvious choice. Magik is great, and still viable for a long time as a 4*, but SW is just a swiss-army knife for content. She's not the champion she used to be, sure, but she's still amazing and will get you through a LOT of content

I second that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Max out Magik
    Scarlet witch is overrated
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Max out Scarlet Witch
    Lvernon15 said:

Scarlet witch is overrated

no......she's actually insanely good, better than Magik tbh, who ngl is kinda overrated
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Max out Scarlet Witch
    If you have enough sig stones to up scarlet witch to at least 70+, then go for scarlet witch. 4* SW is the most powerful version of her there will ever be for a long time.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Max out Magik
    Magik is awesome for her spec 2
    Shes really easy to use
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,443 ★★★★
    Max out Scarlet Witch

If you have enough sig stones to up scarlet witch to at least 70+, then go for scarlet witch. 4* SW is the most powerful version of her there will ever be for a long time.

Honestly, given how insanely powerful many new champs are now, I genuinely don't understand why they still won't introduce a 5* SW - provided they balance the sig levels I guess but still...

Magik is awesome for her spec 2
    Shes really easy to use

Magik's amazing and her L2 power-lock strategy is still legit. But she doesn't need awakening for that.