**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who can I email about the specific way mods are used in AW?

rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
Just wondering if you want to do something about it and know how it’s done. Support just sends a response saying they will look into it and closes the ticket.

No real point to AW since it’s allowed and people don’t get banned for it

Comments

• rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    I guess no one LOL.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    rwhack said:

Just wondering if you want to do something about it and know how it’s done. Support just sends a response saying they will look into it and closes the ticket.

No real point to AW since it’s allowed and people don’t get banned for it

Well, you could PM a mod with the details, that would be the safest way.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You're not going to get any more information from Mods. All we can do is send the Report and leave it to them. They're not going to go into specifics, and they won't follow up and tell us about any actions. That's their policy.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    And their policy is to wait until we've all been screwed over by the modders and then not return the shards or war rating we lost to them, because 'oh, you lost fair and square to the modders'.
  • Hey rwhack, we're always looking into any possible exploits and we really appreciate it when players take the time to report anything suspicious that they notice in The contest.

Every report we receive is thoroughly investigated and we take any actions we deem necessary to punish players who we find have violated our Term of Service to gain an advantage over others. However, due to our Privacy Policy, we are unable to divulge any information about investigations that we are currently or have previously conducted.

I'll go ahead and close this discussion now. However, I want to sincerely thank you for your commitment to keeping The Contest a fair and enjoyable place for all players.
This discussion has been closed.