**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champ(s) do you think their SP are difficult to dex?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Dexterity is quite interesting technique yet sometimes it’s quite difficult for particular opponent’s SP even u know the logic. E.g. I found it difficult to dex mr sinister’s SP2 n Darkhawk SP1. So which champ(s) do you think their SP are difficult to dex? And your way out? Thanks.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

champion boss 6.2.6

Buff by node is situational, despite this Champion is extremely tough. I mean the champ’s original SPs
    I thought someone will mention Collector’s SP.......despite OG Duped DD works well lol.

Korgs sp1

How about Korgs SP2? I think his SP1 is quite similar to Ultron

I can't seem to get the timing right for moinknight's sp1

I got ur point, sometimes I can only dex his first attack and then block the remaining. Chance of successful dex is around 80% on him.
    science22 said:

Reference said:

Dexterity is quite interesting technique yet sometimes it’s quite difficult for particular opponent’s SP even u know the logic. E.g. I found it difficult to dex mr sinister’s SP2 n Darkhawk SP1. So which champ(s) do you think their SP are difficult to dex? And your way out? Thanks.

You can dex Mr Sinister's SP2 but the concussion debuff will still be applied even though the SP is evaded or blocked. DH's SP1 in other hand is very difficult to be dexed😓
    Good point indeed! My nightmare for dexterity.
    Riggs_97 said:

Yellowjacket SP1 - I can evade part of it, but I still get clipped every damn time!

The last hit - u release ur finger from touch screen too early.
  • Riggs_97Riggs_97 Posts: 111
    Reference said:

Riggs_97 said:

Yellowjacket SP1 - I can evade part of it, but I still get clipped every damn time!

I'll try it next time I fight him but to be honest I'm just prepared to get stung haha!
    Falcon and WM - definitely crazy lol
    Yondu - seems like many players can replicate the dex on Nick Fury’s SP1 on him
    Riggs_97 said:

Reference said:

Riggs_97 said:

I'll try it next time I fight him but to be honest I'm just prepared to get stung haha!
    Yeah I know ur feeling coz I faced this many times...so frustrating lol. Yet once u get used to the timing, then it’s pretty fun......despite it is still better to push YJ’s SP2 lol
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    edited August 2019
    Iron man (OG) sp2
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Slow projectiles are tricky (Magneto SP1, Blade SP1, Moon Knight SP1 etc.), but some SP's are just impossible to dex (WS SP2, Punisher SP2 etc.), but my most hated are the ones that need perfect timing (War Machine SP1, Falcon SP1)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I struggle with most of the ones that people generally find difficult, like war machine or falcon, but I’d like to give a mention to Dr Strange’s SP1. Sometimes I just can’t get the projectile evade down on that
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    science22 said:

Anyone can dodge out Falcon's SP1, WM SP1, Yondu's SP2, is a legend😜

I once dodged yondus SP2 by luck. I had 1% hp and would die anyway.
    Ofc I died right after bc I didnt think I would live -_-

I struggle with most of the ones that people generally find difficult, like war machine or falcon, but I’d like to give a mention to Dr Strange’s SP1. Sometimes I just can’t get the projectile evade down on that

What helps is being as far away as possible so your dash back cant cover more ground. This means you dash on the same place without movement. This also helps vs antman SP2 and void SP1. Its super easy once you are at max distance
    Kerneas said:

Slow projectiles are tricky (Magneto SP1, Blade SP1, Moon Knight SP1 etc.), but some SP's are just impossible to dex (WS SP2, Punisher SP2 etc.), but my most hated are the ones that need perfect timing (War Machine SP1, Falcon SP1)

Wow I didnt even know you can dodge WM SP1 :D
    science22 said:

Anyone can dodge out Falcon's SP1, WM SP1, Yondu's SP2, is a legend😜

And NF SP1
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Ant-Man sp2,just...no
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I still have trouble fully evading Dr Stranges L2 (and now Sym Supremes L2 also).

Anyone have any tips ??