**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Constant Ice Armor in AW

Just fought iceman on node 52 in tier 3. He had constant ice armor the entire fight. I kept breaking it, and it would just be there again instantly.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Happened to me in Arena was extremely frustrating
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited August 2019
    I wonder if it's the node doing that. It says in the Expert node list that 52 has +66% Armor. I also noticed that little Armor Icon with 2 stacks on it for the whole of the match. That is indeed strange. I wish I knew if the Armor Boost from the node was the direct cause or if something else is amidst here.

I've heard about Iceman's Ice Armor doing weird stuff like this, but never saw a video with what appeared to be 2 permanent stacks of Armor. Everytime you broke it @Loveshack the cooldown timer would start to cycle again. However the Armor Up stacks wouldn't be affected by this. Perhaps you'd need to Armor Break or Armor Shatter those to stop the infinite cycle of Ice Armor when Iceman is placed on that node. If it's not that, I have no idea what's going on here.
  • drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    Well stark just killed me in aq with ice armor up at 59% health
  • No doubt @Loveshack it is puzzling. I wonder what's up with this. I haven't ran into it personally, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it. I wonder if it's an intermittent bug. If it is, that's going to make it that much harder to correct.
  • Hey there, we're looking into this issue and will keep everyone updated here once we have more info to share. If you have any more info about what you experienced, could you share all of it in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.