**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost/Hood Synergy loophole

Just fought Emma Frost using Ghost, and the synergy with hood states that Ghost will take no damage while phasing. I was in a phased state when she used her special one and it hit me and did damage. Is this a bug, or does her telepathy overrule phasing the way it does with evading?

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Emma’s attacks cannot miss whilst in telepath form. So yes
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Thats not the point. His point is he takes damage from the SP1 while phasing.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Just fought Emma Frost using Ghost, and the synergy with hood states that Ghost will take no damage while phasing. I was in a phased state when she used her special one and it hit me and did damage. Is this a bug, or does her telepathy overrule phasing the way it does with evading?

Sometimes its strange. Do you know that node that reverse healing in act 5? It does some damage to you and you even get it with ghost while phasing (with hood)
    Its a bug imo but ghost is op enough so 🤔
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Seraphion said:

Thats not the point. His point is he takes damage from the SP1 while phasing.
    Which he just explained.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    As soon as you get hit/block/hit into their block you are no longer phasing. Therefore if her sp1 hit you due to her abilities your phase was turned off and you took damage. It is working correctly.