**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier Crystal Fun!

You know the crystal the 200 unit Cavalier crystal or the 300 unit one for new champions. I have been ghosted on getting a 6* all together. Now I am just saying I don't care if I spent 200 units on a crystal and got some 5s I mean I have been lucky that way. But I have not received one 6* as of yet. I don't care who I'd get if I magically pulled a 6* KK fot 200 units I'd be super happy! So now the fun part who else can't seem to hit that Holy Grail of sorts. I know I am not alone. Others in my alliance have pulled 2-3 of them so far.

http://gph.is/2cSRA99

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

You know the crystal the 200 unit Cavalier crystal or the 300 unit one for new champions. I have been ghosted on getting a 6* all together. Now I am just saying I don't care if I spent 200 units on a crystal and got some 5s I mean I have been lucky that way. But I have not received one 6* as of yet. I don't care who I'd get if I magically pulled a 6* KK fot 200 units I'd be super happy! So now the fun part who else can't seem to hit that Holy Grail of sorts. I know I am not alone. Others in my alliance have pulled 2-3 of them so far.

how many have you opened?
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Lormif said:

About 30 or so :) All from arena units thankfully. :D
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

About 30 or so :) All from arena units thankfully. :D
    It’s more likley you wouldn’t get 1 in 30
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Isn't the 6* chance like 1/100?
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Same here. Couple hundred opened, zero 6s. But hey, RNG dictates it’ll even out. In the end, it’s all gambling anyways. Sometimes you are hot, sometimes cold. Hopefully just means I’m due for an amazing streak sometime soon.

it is, but you see people getting 2-3 of them in videos on youtube when they do crystal openings. No where near 100. It's even hard for Cowhale to get 6* from them, not to mention other high profile players.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    That’s what rng is, doesn’t mean you’ll get one after 100

Dry spells in openings suck and I feel for ya man
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Featured cavaliers aren’t better than regulars.. little bit higher odds and also cost 1/3 more per crystal. It’s a gamble.. I’d save my units for other things unless you’ve beaten everything, all masteries etc.

🐻
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2019

it is, but you see people getting 2-3 of them in videos on youtube when they do crystal openings. No where near 100. It's even hard for Cowhale to get 6* from them, not to mention other high profile players.
    An individual pulling zero out of a hundred vs. an individual pulling 2-3 from a hundred is not significant in any way.

I know it’s a bummer, but it’s expected.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have received 5 6 stars from. These cristals. I'm thinking I have opened 25 or so, I'm not that much into arena.

I was super lucky I guess cause I got Emma frost and cap iw from these, so for me it's all about luck.
    Midnite93 said:

You should go for featured cavaliers lol basic ones ain’t that generous

I have got nothing but 3* on the features, on the 200 unit ones I have pulled much better.