**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Iso Market should Reset Tomorrow

IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Hellow @Kabam Miike I notice Black iso market Not reset for us who Purchased Sigil for next month ,
Its should reset For all of us who purchased sigil for next month,

Free week is free for all but who purchased sigil for whole month they should have new Black Iso Market !!!

Free weeks Will go with black iso market i think but who Already purchased for next month sigil, they should take Extra Things from Sigil market like features 5 star crystal, i thought free weeks for all of us,

And who are going to purchase sigil for next month , they will get another 5star featured crystal from black iso market,
But its not reset for us who bought That sigil deal , is that any kind of Bug ?

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I was wondering the same thing i notice mines never reset
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Agree bro @Stagedear85 ,
    Dont know whats happening but its not fair who bought sigil for a month ,
    For all of them who bought sigil ,
    They should have new sigil start with new black iso market but its saying we need to waste another 7 days for reset blaco iso market 😭😭😭😭

Waste of Money honestly speaking 😞😞😞
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup you are right even crystals are nit reset yet still showing 6d needed to be refresh
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Let’s see if @kabam has something to say about this once again they never fail to disappoint, I also was trying the 9.99 and I must say I probably won’t waste my money on it again.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Op, write to support, they will for sure help you with your problem. I agree with your sentiment. It’s a benefit that should be there with your purchase.

Imo, the sigil wasnt game changing for me but will help in the summoner progression in general.
    Can we Expect Any Answer by
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra Please
  • BhopBhop Posts: 35
    The store refreshed when you purchased the month. I'd made a few conversions but had I realized that I would have made them all before purchasing the new month. If you waited till yesterday to renew and hadn't purchased any of the conversions you kinda get screwed there. Either way, I haven't checked to see if they mentioned it in previous post so I haven't worried about it but I understand the irritation over a paid service.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    By purchasing the Sigil I think you are adding to the subscription not buying it again so things won’t refresh (not saying it should work like that but I think that’s what’s happening)
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Can’t tag mods. The post is viewed or not viewed, tagging is against terms of service despite it being available to do.

🐻
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    It only pair 14 days it rest not that you culd get a 5 star ferc ever week for discounts price so no bug at all
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It does not matter if it resets or not tomorrow. You still get the same exact amount of time. Right now if you bought the month, as I did, during the free week you get the refresh on 1-3-5, if you bought it and it did refresh on purchase you get it on 1-2-4. Either way you get the same number of purchases (3) in the 5 week window.
    edited August 2019
    Lormif said:

It does not matter if it resets or not tomorrow. You still get the same exact amount of time. Right now if you bought the month, as I did, during the free week you get the refresh on 1-3-5, if you bought it and it did refresh on purchase you get it on 1-2-4. Either way you get the same number of purchases (3) in the 5 week window.

For An example :
    Just do a math together and think The Free week is Over today and we didnt bought sigil deal and did not renew.

After 2 days expire free week,i change my mind and decide to purchase sigil for a month, So technically I will get everything double from black iso market ,

Because sigil were expire and after 2 days expire i will buy again sigil so All those black iso market timer Start from that day i will buy sigil deal

•The math is so easy

Just an example 👇

When An officer or leader kick members from alliance and get them back In 20 seconds , are they eligible for All rewards ??? I dont think so because

They will lose Whole season rewards
    They will not eligible for a/q rank rewards
    They will not qualify for SA rewards

Because everything reset ,

Hope you understand !!!
    Btw , I was one of Sigil Fan when it was announced by kabam ,
    But Not going to renew again after this month ends.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It appears the store just runs as it runs, and when you get the sigil does not alter it,

It does alter your options though, as you can game it to purchase just before reset, buy all you want get 2 weeks to do it again after rest, and finally, a third round before your sigil expires.

But since they are based on 14 days and the sigil is 30 this schedule will change slightly each month. It doesn't line up, much like what most of Kabam does. ;)
    IceSnow said:

Lormif said:

For An example :
    Just do a math together and think The Free week is Over today and we didnt bought sigil deal and did not renew.

After 2 days expire free week,i change my mind and decide to purchase sigil for a month, So technically I will get everything double from black iso market ,

Because sigil were expire and after 2 days expire i will buy again sigil so All those black iso market timer Start from that day i will buy sigil deal

•The math is so easy

Just an example 👇

When An officer or leader kick members from alliance and get them back In 20 seconds , are they eligible for All rewards ??? I dont think so because

They will lose Whole season rewards
    They will not eligible for a/q rank rewards
    They will not qualify for SA rewards

Because everything reset ,

Hope you understand !!!
    Your math does not add up. Ever all in 5 weeks you will be at EXACTLY the same amount of resources you were at either way.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Now that I think about, people actually paying for this would be best served by not renewing for several days (depending on store/solo quest/golden circle timing it could be up to 6 days) if you can't use the store immediately and have completed the solo quest. The inventory will come back and you can just fill it back up with stuff on your stash.

The only thing you lose is the energy rate (but if you finished the monthly already it's cool) and the exp gain, which is negligible compared to the boosts, if you even need to level at all.
    JRock808 said:

Now that I think about, people actually paying for this would be best served by not renewing for several days (depending on store/solo quest/golden circle timing it could be up to 6 days) if you can't use the store immediately and have completed the solo quest. The inventory will come back and you can just fill it back up with stuff on your stash.

The only thing you lose is the energy rate (but if you finished the monthly already it's cool) and the exp gain, which is negligible compared to the boosts, if you even need to level at all.

It has been confirmed the timer does not reset earlier on a resubscribe, it is just a timer that is always counting down. If you resubscribe with 10 days left you will still have 10 days left, and since you get the same amount of rewards either way it does not matter.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    It does make sense to not refresh but it would be a nice bonus for us who purchased it if it did. You know, to show appreciation.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I assumed they did that on purpose. Just so we didn’t take advantage of it every 7 days.