**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bizarre interaction I just discovered.

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
Did you know that Nightcrawler’s Deep Wounds trigger Omega Red’s Death Field for as long as the Deep Wound is active, which not really any time at all? This results in Omega putting out a flash of purple smoke every few seconds. It’s completely weird-looking.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah I noticed this a couple days ago
    Kinda cool
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Its intended really. NC is one of the few champions able to inflict passive bleed, and because Omega Red ability works with any bleed effect, it will work on passives and debuffs.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Its intended really. NC is one of the few champions able to inflict passive bleed, and because Omega Red ability works with any bleed effect, it will work on passives and debuffs.

Oh I know it’s intended, I’m not reporting this as a bug, it’s just kinda funny.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    No one will be looking into anything. It's fine.

Nightcrawler has a bleed ability that bypasses the defensive abilities of champions that would normally counter bleed (short of actual bleed immunity)

As balance, the downside is that the actual damage is lower than some equivalent champions; and it doesn't gain benefits from Deep Wounds.

It's balanced, and it's known.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    My comment was removed 😁. Meaning they ARE looking into it😉