**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ failed to start [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Dirty2180Dirty2180 Posts: 9
    Same
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    30 min timers please
  • willy_kmcwilly_kmc Posts: 60
    There goes the South East Asian players. Bedtime.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I get the issue is known and being worked on, this is gonna make day 5 really short though. Be nice if timers were shortened. 😊. Even just for day 5 would be helpful.

🐻
  • Hi guys

10 minutes ago I was trying to start AQ. As you know all players are on the 3 rd day of this week. PLEASE SOLVE IR NOW, AS FASTER AS YOU CAN KABAM. We are down again because one more bug.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    instant energy recharges pala-ease.
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Yah this is gonna screw up Map 6/7 players losing time to move. Let alone with time zone constraints... expect to see some sort of compensation for either being forced to run a shorter map and lesser points towards milestones or 30 minute timers
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Its workin now
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    It's up...
  • BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 291
    AQ is now open
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    we going to end up so far behind after losing an hour on day 3, by day 5 going to be even more with the change overs.
    kabam dont listen, 1 hours timers even though we lost time and will lose more tonight with maintenance
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    To be fair we should start with 5 energy always just in case of instances like this.

Or Half Hour Timers

Or everyone just has to move quickly and efficiently depending how you drink the glass.
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    So on top of maintenance tonight we get a 45 minute extra technical delay for AQ. I believe 30 minute timers are warranted.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    So glad we weren't punished with 30 min timers.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

I will still never let that go. One of the most ridiculous things ive ever been told by customer service at any company. I'll always carry the torch that AQ should be 30 min timers. At least for the higher maps. Most of us doing aq this long still at that level have been playing 5 days of AQ over and over and over for YEARS now. There's no reason for it at all.

And in this instance, yes, they should be reduced since there's 45 minutes taken at the beginning due to no players fault, and it's maintenance tonight.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Losing almost an hour of start time .. AND maintenance tonight... please institute 30 min timers.
  • XoopXoop Posts: 39
    With nearly an hour delay on top of the maintenance tonight the least you can do is 30 min timer for the rest of AQ.

P.S. you let us suffer an entire AQ with the broken can't stop won't stop node and put an instant fix for something in our favor. What a joke
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

I will still never let that go. One of the most ridiculous things ive ever been told by customer service at any company. I'll always carry the torch that AQ should be 30 min timers. At least for the higher maps. Most of us doing aq this long still at that level have been playing 5 days of AQ over and over and over for YEARS now. There's no reason for it at all.

And in this instance, yes, they should be reduced since there's 45 minutes taken at the beginning due to no players fault, and it's maintenance tonight.
    Entire remaining week should have reduced timers. Day 4 and 5 going to start an entire hour later than normal now
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    @KnightZero totally agree...they are probably deciding now lets hope
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Moderators please give us 30 minute energy, we are screwed I have people all over the world in my alliance and therefore my group is very time sensitive and if we don't start every map before 4:00 p.m. eastern standard time we can't finish because players start to go to bed. #30minuteenergy
  • XoopXoop Posts: 39
    Reduced timers please
  • Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    No compensation needed now that the sweet valuable alliance boosts offer popped for a very small 1400 units. /s
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    still awaiting 30 minute timers // the later start throws off many schedules.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    #30minuteenergy
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the delayed start to Alliance Quest, everyone. This issue has now been resolved.
  • Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    Throw maintenance on top of this in about 8 hours